Modded game making running with the ball in hand extra slow.

carlcon
Rookie

Postby carlcon » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:11 am

I've been playing unmodded for a few years now, but just decided to play with updated rosters again. All is great except for a notable reduction in speed for RBs.

I'm using the required FF/FI mod from 9/19/2018.

Is this an intentional part of the mod? I understand the idea of making players a little slower when in possession of the ball, but this is just too slow. For me it seems to basically kill the running game.

Just wondering if there's something I can do to go back to old speeds while keeping the other updates.

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Modded game making running with the ball in hand extra slow.

Postby RevanFan » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:57 pm

carlcon wrote:I've been playing unmodded for a few years now, but just decided to play with updated rosters again. All is great except for a notable reduction in speed for RBs.

I'm using the required FF/FI mod from 9/19/2018.

Is this an intentional part of the mod? I understand the idea of making players a little slower when in possession of the ball, but this is just too slow. For me it seems to basically kill the running game.

Just wondering if there's something I can do to go back to old speeds while keeping the other updates.

The only thing I can say is that running back speed ratings might be lower in Roger's roster, which is used for the FF/FI Mod. Nothing else was done that would slow the game down.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “FAQs”