NBA 2K14

mee
Hall of Fame

NBA 2K14

Postby mee » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:10 pm

Does anyone have a disk version of the game? I am missing a file that I need to re-install the game. PM me
So the Giants traded Beckham....

NBA 2K14

Sponsor

Sponsor

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Re: NBA 2K14

Postby ultimatum77 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:22 pm

mee wrote:Does anyone have a disk version of the game? I am missing a file that I need to re-install the game. PM me

Hi there, I recently had to repair/reinstall my 2k game and doing it from within windows will ask for that "disk version." I found that instead if you have the download version at least you can run that installer (not through control panel but like your actually going to install for the 1st time from the game media itself) and it gives you an option to repair/remove the game.

Do you have the download version b/c that's why I assume your asking for a disc version? If you want I can help you repair the game.... let me know :)
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:02 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:Hi there, I recently had to repair/reinstall my 2k game and doing it from within windows will ask for that "disk version." I found that instead if you have the download version at least you can run that installer (not through control panel but like your actually going to install for the 1st time from the game media itself) and it gives you an option to repair/remove the game.

Do you have the download version b/c that's why I assume your asking for a disc version? If you want I can help you repair the game.... let me know :)

No i have the disk version and the game stopped working so I repaired and it didn't work so i uninstalled and i lost a file on the disk.
EDIT: RANDOMLY WORKED "SHRUG"
So the Giants traded Beckham....

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:55 pm

mee wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:Hi there, I recently had to repair/reinstall my 2k game and doing it from within windows will ask for that "disk version." I found that instead if you have the download version at least you can run that installer (not through control panel but like your actually going to install for the 1st time from the game media itself) and it gives you an option to repair/remove the game.

No i have the disk version and the game stopped working so I repaired and it didn't work so i uninstalled and i lost a file on the disk.
EDIT: RANDOMLY WORKED "SHRUG"

glad it worked for you :)
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Return to “PC”