I created a team on madden 08 PC now where do i use it

RusTheBus
Rookie

Postby RusTheBus » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:35 pm

I created my team in madden 08 but for the life of me i cannot seem to find where to use it. I cant find the team in exhibition mode or in franchise mode or anywhere i load in the roster and if I go and click on created it is there but how do I use it anywhere.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Re: I created a team on madden 08 PC now where do i use it

Postby Danchat » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:11 pm

It's been a while since I've went through Madden 08's create a team, but I believe the team is appended to the Roster that you are currently using. If you don't remember switching rosters from the File menu, then the team is likely on the Default Roster, so all you will need to do is go to Roster -> scroll to the bottom of the page and your team should be there.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

RusTheBus
Rookie

Postby RusTheBus » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:46 am

Danchat wrote:It's been a while since I've went through Madden 08's create a team, but I believe the team is appended to the Roster that you are currently using. If you don't remember switching rosters from the File menu, then the team is likely on the Default Roster, so all you will need to do is go to Roster -> scroll to the bottom of the page and your team should be there.

Ok I have find the team in exhibition mode but is there anyway to use the team in franchise mode? Thanks for all your help

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:53 pm

RusTheBus wrote:
Danchat wrote:It's been a while since I've went through Madden 08's create a team, but I believe the team is appended to the Roster that you are currently using. If you don't remember switching rosters from the File menu, then the team is likely on the Default Roster, so all you will need to do is go to Roster -> scroll to the bottom of the page and your team should be there.

Ok I have find the team in exhibition mode but is there anyway to use the team in franchise mode? Thanks for all your help

You're welcome! Perhaps someone here knows a quicker way to do it... but when I've moved a created team to franchise mode, I used a Madden editor to move all of my players to a specific team. You'll have to pick one of the 32 teams to replace. For example, I would move all of my created players to the Bears using the MaddenAMP or NZA 2.0 editor, release all of the previous Bears who were on the team, and then change the team's name / other properties to fit what you want. I don't remember how to change a team's uniforms or colors in a franchise, so hopefully someone else will chime in with their thoughts on the matter.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:00 am

there is two other ways you can do it....
1. Use MadWolf team swap:https://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15415
2. Use a clean roster and import the teams you want and replace the NFL team with your custom team:
Clean.ros
(2.04 MiB) Downloaded 100 times
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Return to “General Discussion”