Madden 08 Franchise Help

Captaintjack
Rookie

Madden 08 Franchise Help

Postby Captaintjack » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:59 pm

Playing through a fantasy franchise. I'm on year #4 now. I won the Super Bowl my first season, lost in the Divisionals in my second year and won the Super Bowl in my third season. I noticed as soon as the season was over and I started my off season progress, every single person on my team automatically had an Awareness rating of 99. Some of my players, DJ Shockley in particular, jumped up from an OVR of 73 to 97. I have so many guys on my squad with an OVR of 95 or higher its insane. All my 5 CBs, Fabian Washington and Bryant McFadden included are 93 or better. So many guys jumped up 15+ OVR points. Has anyone had this happen? It's incredible. My starting QB has been Vince Young since my Franchise started and now I have him at 99 OVR and DJ Shockley at 97 as well as a drafted QB that is an 88 OVR after being 73 for two seasons. I will never be able to afford everyone. The only bad OVR players I have are my newly drafted guys and two I picked up during the FA process.

Madden 08 Franchise Help

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Re: Madden 08 Franchise Help

Postby Rixster67r » Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:41 am

It's the Player roles that just ruin this game..... You can remove the existing roles and turn them off completely with NZA 1.3 editor..... yeah you will miss seeing them a little bit but how about that newly found running game.....

There is no saving your chise.... just start over.....

Captaintjack
Rookie

Re: Madden 08 Franchise Help

Postby Captaintjack » Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:31 pm

Yeah. I may not go through all that trouble to remove them. I just found that to be a little wild.

As for my running game, I rushed for 32 TDs and 2900 yards with Steven Jackson and then the next year he broke his collarbone and only had 1750 in 10 games. Get this, LT had over 3k and 29 TDs and broke my yards record. I had like 800 yards more than 2nd place my first season. I was kinda shocked to see that happen.

Return to “General Discussion”