Mouse cursor annoyance

truetothegame13
MVP

Mouse cursor annoyance

Postby truetothegame13 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:09 pm

right when a player on my team steps into the endzone for a td, my mouse appears smack dab in the middle of the screen, causing distraction from me enjoying the td. and it doesnt only happen on TDs, but every play single play.

ive noticed that im not the only who experiences this.

has anyone here found a way to fix this issue?

im using windows 10. i tried some mouse cursor apps, but the ones i found didn't help.
My Corner (my threads): Includes tips for graphics, settings, screen resolution, sliders. Great roster resources from multi-platforms (converting/porting). 4GB patch for 64-bit processors.

Mouse cursor annoyance

Sponsor

Sponsor

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Re: Mouse cursor annoyance

Postby ultimatum77 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:22 pm

truetothegame13 wrote:right when a player on my team steps into the endzone for a td, my mouse appears smack dab in the middle of the screen, causing distraction from me enjoying the td. and it doesnt only happen on TDs, but every play single play.

ive noticed that im not the only who experiences this.

has anyone here found a way to fix this issue?

im using windows 10. i tried some mouse cursor apps, but the ones i found didn't help.

Need some more details about your computer....is it a laptop or desktop?

Either way when I play usually on a laptop it is a problem with the direct X files or graphics driver that causes the ghosting mouse cursor to flicker on and off.....

You could try to move it to the corner of the screen when you are on the game menu screen (paused game) and see if that helps. If not, try to install the direct X files or SDK (software development kit) linked on my guide (see my signature below). Next you can update your graphics card driver. The last solution I have is maybe if you update your mouse or trackpad driver? I know some apps don't work well without the Synaptics touchpad/mouse driver for laptops especially and once you install that driver package the apps and mouse work fluid in Windows 10. (I had this happen where there was a glitchy/delayed mouse reaction until I updated the drivers for my trackpad and external mouse. Fixed the issue....Hope this helps man. Other than that I got no more solutions if it still doesn't work.... :D maybe someone else can chime in.....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Return to “FAQs”