Madden 20 Week2 Rosters with Ultimate team added

SGMRock
Veteran

Postby SGMRock » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:33 pm

Per request of a few guys on here and OS Forums. I have taken the Week2 Rosters and merged in the teamdb_ultimates.db roster as a separate non playable team. You can use AMP to move any of these HOF or future HOF players to the main NFL team rosters of your choice before you create a Franchise or just for play now. Any players not used will just be hidden in this Ultimate team and will not show up in Franchise so no worries on having teams pull Legendary players from Free Agency or anything.

Including AMP in attachments for convenience, all credit to the guys that have created and improved AMP over the years! Also thanks to elguapo and Stringray68 for the nice Madden DB editor that makes doing things like this so easy!

Enjoy
Attachments
ROSTER-WK2PlusUltimate.zip
(499.61 KiB) Downloaded 199 times
Amp443.zip
(3.78 MiB) Downloaded 163 times

Sponsor

Sponsor

Gronky
All-Pro

Re: Madden 20 Week2 Rosters with Ultimate team added

Postby Gronky » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:27 pm

Thanks man :D :mrgreen: 8-)
I appreciate it. :D

SGMRock
Veteran

Postby SGMRock » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:58 pm

Download it again I had to fix something that was causing it not to load it game. It was too big because they added a bunch of players to the roster so when I added the 180 legends it went over the max player size for rosters. So I had to go in and delete all the 53 overall and below Free Agents to make some room for the legends. Its working now I tested it.

Gronky
All-Pro

Postby Gronky » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:59 pm

SGMRock wrote:Download it again I had to fix something that was causing it not to load it game. It was too big because they added a bunch of players to the roster so when I added the 180 legends it went over the max player size for rosters. So I had to go in and delete all the 53 overall and below Free Agents to make some room for the legends. Its working now I tested it.

Ok thanks :D no beef but could you post the default easports official .Ros for wk2
Sry to bother you mate. I would like to try both legends one for play now and wk2 in chise mode so i dont have to do all those cuts again thanks :thumbsup:

Ps. No beef but do you think we could upgrade emojis to work with android and ios thanks

SGMRock
Veteran

Postby SGMRock » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:42 pm

Sure here is the official EA unedited Week 2 roster released yesterday.
Attachments
ROSTER-Week2.zip
(468.5 KiB) Downloaded 125 times

Gronky
All-Pro

Postby Gronky » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:56 pm

SGMRock wrote:Sure here is the official EA unedited Week 2 roster released yesterday.

Thanks a lot
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=21792

Return to “Rosters”