Calhoupe Scripts for Madden 19 PC

Modifying Madden 19
madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Re: Calhoupe Scripts for Madden 19 PC

Postby madden07eurocat » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:17 am

cdcool wrote:The only real difference I see in Madden 19 vs Madden 08 is really just the graphics, 08's franchise mode is still better in my opinion.

Unfortunately, the franchise mode in M19 is only an afterthought. The real focus, which I don't get into, is the online play. Especially with Madden Ultimate Team (MUT)stuff. If they had focused a little more on the franchise end of things, the game IMHO would be so much better. Especially with the upgraded scouting and rookie draft capabilities.
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

Sponsor

Sponsor

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:21 am

TheBleedingRed21 wrote:
achernar wrote:
calhoupe wrote:I actually have a couple of things I'm working on for Madden 19 PC with Cheat Engine, but I'm not sure how necessary Cheat Engine is going to be for Madden 19. Madden 19 is way more moddable than 08 in part because of all the mod tools related to frostbite and EA didn't compress as much as they did with 08. With that said, I've been using Cheat Engine to change some of the things that are annoying me with 19. I hate the screen pullback on any plays that use automotion before the snap. I've also put together a script to disable mouse input when using a controller. I've had games where the mouse gets stuck on and totally messes everything up.

Great... 'cause I'm sick of every kick-off the mouse suddenly appears, for no reason at all :roll:

You can also fix this with frosty editor. It’s very annoying.

Good to see you over here on this site Red. I need to learn how to use Frosty that's for certain. I will have to get to that after I get my PC running correctly, argh!

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:27 pm

madden07eurocat wrote:
cdcool wrote:The only real difference I see in Madden 19 vs Madden 08 is really just the graphics, 08's franchise mode is still better in my opinion.

Unfortunately, the franchise mode in M19 is only an afterthought. The real focus, which I don't get into, is the online play. Especially with Madden Ultimate Team (MUT)stuff. If they had focused a little more on the franchise end of things, the game IMHO would be so much better. Especially with the upgraded scouting and rookie draft capabilities.

It is, Franchise (CFM) is not as in-depth as 08, no past history stat tracking. I developed sliders for 2019 PC on Operation Sports, Console people are different, that's for sure..LOL CPU vs CPU works well, I don't care about the other stuff also.
The graphics are the biggest plus, that's it. It's a Console Port

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:42 pm

cdcool wrote:
madden07eurocat wrote:

It is, Franchise (CFM) is not as in-depth as 08, no past history stat tracking. I developed sliders for 2019 PC on Operation Sports, Console people are different, that's for sure..LOL CPU vs CPU works well, I don't care about the other stuff also.
The graphics are the biggest plus, that's it. It's a Console Port

I haven't looked, but did your slider set address human vs CPU as well? It would be outstanding if through Frosty or CE, the printout reporting could be developed. The stats are there, but you are correct, there is no method currently for printing them out as with M08. They took a leap back in that arena. From what I know Stingray said that EA's file system is quite different for M19, so finding and extracting the stat information is not so easy.

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:05 pm

calhoupe wrote:I actually have a couple of things I'm working on for Madden 19 PC with Cheat Engine, but I'm not sure how necessary Cheat Engine is going to be for Madden 19. Madden 19 is way more moddable than 08 in part because of all the mod tools related to frostbite and EA didn't compress as much as they did with 08. With that said, I've been using Cheat Engine to change some of the things that are annoying me with 19. I hate the screen pullback on any plays that use automotion before the snap. I've also put together a script to disable mouse input when using a controller. I've had games where the mouse gets stuck on and totally messes everything up.

Hi Cal!
Any update on the scripts for Madden 19 PC

Thanks

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:34 pm

Nothing from Cal

TeeNice
All-Pro

Postby TeeNice » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:04 pm

I know he's in there!! Calhoupe, Is there a way to disable the horrible automatic one-cut move? Or maybe add in your 19 script? So many times I take control of the RB after the hand-off and he one-cuts into tacklers, the wrong way, does horrible moves that are unlogical. I found out that if I hold the turbo/speed button I can veer the RB through a hole more accurately, instead of doing the one-cut trash! But I don't think I should have to hold turbo just to stop the one-cut animation!

Return to “Modding”