High School Mod?

Modifying Madden 19
bctrackboi11
Veteran

High School Mod?

Postby bctrackboi11 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:00 pm

Hey y'all. If you ever played the ancient "Buckeye State" mod on 08 or downloaded and of the Friday Night Lights teams here: http://eadepot.weebly.com/the-buckeye-state.html , that was me.

I'm here to gauge an interest in getting a high school mod off the ground. Playing around in the game and 3d modeling a long way off for us modders, there are really only 3-4 suitable stadiums in the game. The high school stadium in Longshot of course, Tom Benson/Fawcett Stadium in Canton (which is missing a field texture), and the practice field, which I noticed has bleachers with a small crowd on one side. Perhaps the Stubhub Center in LA is usable for the larger Texas teams as well.

I've yet to dive into any uniform or logo editing, but is this something anybody wants to see or help with?

High School Mod?

Sponsor

Sponsor

axb012001
Rookie

Re: High School Mod?

Postby axb012001 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:30 pm

I never realized how far hash marks are apart in high school https://imgur.com/a/yl7KQdj

superben21
MVP

Postby superben21 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:11 pm

bctrackboi11: I would be interested in seeing/assisting in an updated high school mod. I played with the teams from your old mod and updated the rosters for the Ohio teams back in Madden 08 days. If you do choose to start this back up I would be more than happy to contribute on the roster side of things. Some of us bleed Steubenville Big Red :)
~ Superben21 | An active moderator at one point or another.

grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:42 pm

bctrackboi11 wrote:Hey y'all. If you ever played the ancient "Buckeye State" mod on 08 or downloaded and of the Friday Night Lights teams here: http://eadepot.weebly.com/the-buckeye-state.html , that was me.

I'm here to gauge an interest in getting a high school mod off the ground. Playing around in the game and 3d modeling a long way off for us modders, there are really only 3-4 suitable stadiums in the game. The high school stadium in Longshot of course, Tom Benson/Fawcett Stadium in Canton (which is missing a field texture), and the practice field, which I noticed has bleachers with a small crowd on one side. Perhaps the Stubhub Center in LA is usable for the larger Texas teams as well.

I've yet to dive into any uniform or logo editing, but is this something anybody wants to see or help with?

Hey Man, I'm not sure if you are still prowling around on here, but I wanted you to know your mod got me into modding madden 08 in the first place. I have made almost 299 HS football teams in madden 08 due to your initial HS mod. My mods are the fictional VIAA league (My own fictional world), TV an Movie High School Mods, and the Pennsylvania HS football Mods with 64 teams from Pennsylvania.

I just wanted to let you know that your work has really been appreciated. Thanks a lot!
Making tpf mods and tpf mod accessories.

Return to “Modding”