Uniform Shoulder Numbers, How to change location

Modifying Madden 19
Wacca45
Rookie

Re: Uniform Shoulder Numbers, How to change location

Postby Wacca45 » Fri May 03, 2019 1:09 pm

So does this mean that I need to take numbers that I want to add and place them somewhere else ahead of this step?

Sponsor

Sponsor

33teams
Pro Bowl

Postby 33teams » Sat May 04, 2019 2:27 am

Wacca45 wrote:So does this mean that I need to take numbers that I want to add and place them somewhere else ahead of this step?

Simply follow the procedure I explained to you. Just use the Array

Wacca45
Rookie

Postby Wacca45 » Sat May 04, 2019 11:10 am

What are the steps for creating the array in a hex editor?

33teams
Pro Bowl

Postby 33teams » Sat May 04, 2019 12:26 pm

Wacca45 wrote:What are the steps for creating the array in a hex editor?

I don't Know. But you don't need HEX Editor to relocate the numbers

Wacca45
Rookie

Postby Wacca45 » Sat May 04, 2019 2:53 pm

I was talking about importing numbers as well, I may have been a bit confusing. When I go into Frosty I'm not getting the option to change the information.

33teams
Pro Bowl

Postby 33teams » Mon May 06, 2019 2:52 am

Wacca45 wrote:I was talking about importing numbers as well, I may have been a bit confusing. When I go into Frosty I'm not getting the option to change the information.

You could for example export the textures of all the numbers or just the one of the Array file through Frosty Editor, modify them or with Photoshop (especially if you have exported them to dds files), or with or with Photoshop or with any other Photo editor software if you have exported the Texture/s, and then reimporting it always via Frosty Editor.

droc81yo
Rookie

Postby droc81yo » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:44 pm

Now that we have location covered, anyone know how to change the shoulder number colors? It seems unaffected by the change to the number array ( changed those and they are on good on the front and back).

33teams
Pro Bowl

Postby 33teams » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:58 am

droc81yo wrote:Now that we have location covered, anyone know how to change the shoulder number colors? It seems unaffected by the change to the number array ( changed those and they are on good on the front and back).

Unfortunately the color of the numbers on the shoulders cannot be different from what is in front and in back. The color of the numbers must be the same color in each point of the jersey, both in front, in back and on the shoulders. But I don't know if the color of the numbers on the shoulders can be put in a different color than those in front and behind. You should go and see some settings of the Away jerseys of the Arizona Cardinals and the Cincinnati Bengals for example, these have the color of the numbers on the shoulders of a different color.
However if you want to change the color of the numbers just go with Frosty Editor to the path address: Content >> Characters >> Player >> Parts >> Uniforms >> TEAM NAME >> YEAR >> numberSlices >> TEAM NAME_JERSEY_YEAR_COLOR JERSEY_NUM_COL_Array and export the ARRAY. Then edit with Photoshop the colors of all the numbers extracted one by one (0-9) and import them all by selecting them all (with the PC keyboard Ctrl button for exemple) always with Frosty Editor on the same ARRAY previously exported.

NICK
All-Pro

Postby NICK » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:09 pm

33teams wrote:
droc81yo wrote:Now that we have location covered, anyone know how to change the shoulder number colors? It seems unaffected by the change to the number array ( changed those and they are on good on the front and back).

Unfortunately the color of the numbers on the shoulders cannot be different from what is in front and in back. The color of the numbers must be the same color in each point of the jersey, both in front, in back and on the shoulders. But I don't know if the color of the numbers on the shoulders can be put in a different color than those in front and behind. You should go and see some settings of the Away jerseys of the Arizona Cardinals and the Cincinnati Bengals for example, these have the color of the numbers on the shoulders of a different color.
However if you want to change the color of the numbers just go with Frosty Editor to the path address: Content >> Characters >> Player >> Parts >> Uniforms >> TEAM NAME >> YEAR >> numberSlices >> TEAM NAME_JERSEY_YEAR_COLOR JERSEY_NUM_COL_Array and export the ARRAY. Then edit with Photoshop the colors of all the numbers extracted one by one (0-9) and import them all by selecting them all (with the PC keyboard Ctrl button for exemple) always with Frosty Editor on the same ARRAY previously exported.

Seems like you could duplicate the shader preset settings for the cardinals jersey and sleeve presets, drop those into your respective team's uniform folder and then change the addresses from the cardinal textures to your team's textures. when you right click on the shader preset, the options menu appears with "duplicate" as one of the options. When you select duplicate it then brings up the uniforms file folder tree for your copied presets to be placed in.

Theoretically you would then have two sets of presets, preset1 for the jersey and the graphics that go along with that to include your two different colored number arrays and then preset2 for the jersey sleeve that would have all of its textures and the invisible number array.

The white jersey preset has both the red and white number arrays attached to it. The sleeve preset has the invisible number array attached to it.

When you are trying to follow this, it's important to have the "References" tab open so you can see what textures are associated with each shader preset. You can also click on the listed textures and they will open up just like selecting the textures the normal way.

I really have no idea on how to do this myself as the frosty editor for the most part gives me a headache. Main reason why I didn't jump back into modding when Madden 2019 PC came out.
JOHN 3:16

mcoll86
Rookie

Postby mcoll86 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:16 pm

how do you set so no numbers apper on either the shoulder or sleeve?

Return to “Modding”