Edit Head Coaches

Modifying Madden 19
33teams
Pro Bowl

Edit Head Coaches

Postby 33teams » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:59 am

How to edit Head coaches in Madden 19 please?

Edit Head Coaches

Sponsor

Sponsor

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Re: Edit Head Coaches

Postby StingRay68 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:58 pm

Moved... This has nothing to do with the utilities forum, where it was originally posted.
There is no need to keep asking about how to edit coaches, if someone knows and wishes to reply, they will.

You can try the various teamdb files that can be extracted from the legacy files with frosty, which may or may not work.
viewtopic.php?f=114&t=21026&p=120167&hilit=teamdb#p120167

33teams
Pro Bowl

Postby 33teams » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:41 pm

Ok thanks for the reply. But since it is possible to edit the coach through Frosty Editor (Teams db. in Madden Legacy) but in the game the changes do not seem to take effect, I was wondering if it would be possible to add the "Coach Editor" Tool in the next Madden AMP update, in order to edit this possibility in the Roster file and without Frosty Editor (where this can be done among other things only for real NFL teams and also without effects in the game). Thank you very much.

sweighze
Rookie

Postby sweighze » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:14 am

If you’re looking to change the coaches for other (non-user) teams in CFM it’s gonna take a different editor than Amp to do that. Poking around the game files in frosty I got the impression that roster files imported into CFM basically only contain player ratings. The coaches are tied to another data source and feed into CFM outside the roster; player stats and history are tied to assets which are a data source outside of roster files, etc. You would need a completely different tool to modify those.

SGMRock
Veteran

Postby SGMRock » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:26 pm

33teams, I went the same route as you trying to make a mod to change coachs from the streamdata.db and the teamsdb files in the Legacy area of Frosty but that didn't do anything in game so I have not been able to figure out where the game pulls that info from when it creates the Franchise. I know that the team making the NCAA mod could not figure it out last year either so I don't feel so bad.

As a work around what I do is edit them after the Franchise is created with Bep's franchise editor https://github.com/bep713/madden-franchise-editor/releases. If you use the table editor and table 62 you can edit the coaches. You can even use StingRay68's BGFE editor to replace coach portraits if you want. Like I was able to make my LionsGoBlue mod with Jim Harbaugh as the Lions coach with this method and added his portrait to the game. The mode and 3D face though are a whole other area I didn't mess with I just copied his brothers ingame 3D face and body :). I also added Belichick's portrait to the game, changed his name and was able to add his coaching record. Though I didn't change his body or add his 3D face mesh because that is not my forte.

tbb429
All-Pro

Postby tbb429 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:28 pm

sgmrock, do you know what table it is to edit the players, i click on different tables that say player but none have shown the players with the names listed like in the coaches tab. what i'm trying to do is remove the injury from ryan shazier. he shows as uninjured but there is no option to remove him from the injured reserve list

nevermind, found it

Gronky
All-Pro

Postby Gronky » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:59 am

Lol crazy Belichick he never allows madden likeness so strange :D

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:52 am

Gronky wrote:Lol crazy Belichick he never allows madden likeness so strange :D

It's not that he doesn't allow it. It's because he's not a member of the coaches association.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Gronky
All-Pro

Postby Gronky » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:33 am

Omg admin double posted :P :P :P
JJ :D

Thanks good info. I am not surprised
he doesn't like any media :lol:

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:53 pm

Gronky wrote:Omg admin double posted :P :P :P
JJ :D

Thanks good info. I am not surprised
he doesn't like any media :lol:

I actually hadn't noticed that. Thanks for pointing it out. Deleted.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Modding”