[Request] Change Texans to Oilers

Modifying Madden 19
Koolaid104
Rookie

Postby Koolaid104 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:37 am

I hope this is an ok place for this request, and I know that it is possible to relocate the Texans to Houston and be the oilers but you miss out on multiple seasons and it’s a pain in the ass.

What I’m looking for is just straight making the Texans the Oilers from the get go, would it be possible for anyone to do that for me? Thank you for reading

Sponsor

Sponsor

Hyno Designs
Rookie

Re: [Request] Change Texans to Oilers

Postby Hyno Designs » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:12 pm

I've done this for Madden 08, it was not that hard. Created the team and than texmod every thing. Al Michaels knows the Oiler's team so he says the name. For the Oilers did custom numbers on the uniforms that was bit tricky with the texmoding. The team is basically the all-time great Oilers.

Than had to use one of the tutorials in these forums to than replace the team in the game. Which I forget how to do.

33teams
Pro Bowl

Postby 33teams » Sat May 04, 2019 2:56 am

Koolaid104 wrote:I hope this is an ok place for this request, and I know that it is possible to relocate the Texans to Houston and be the oilers but you miss out on multiple seasons and it’s a pain in the ass.

What I’m looking for is just straight making the Texans the Oilers from the get go, would it be possible for anyone to do that for me? Thank you for reading

In Madden 19 there are 3 ways:

1) Change the Texans in Oilers in Franchise Mode with Relocation Mode, but in this way you have to wait at least one season before the relocation is effective. At most you can simulate the first season from time to time to arrive directly and faster to the second season with the Relocation that will be effective.

Now in points 2) and 3) I will explain to you how to create the Houston Oilers and also use them in the Exhibition Games:

2) Change all Houston Texans data in Houston Oilers by loading and modifying the ROSTER file you want to modify with Madden AMP and the File Roster DATABASE with Madden DB Editor v3.0 and precisely with the latter also the values: TDNA, TLNA, TSNA, SGID (Stadium ID) but this is not necessary if you want to keep the NRG Stadium as your own, otherwise the stadium should be modified with AMP if you want another one based on those proposed by the game in Relocation Franchise Mode at this link: https://realsport101.com/news/sports/es ... -stadiums/, TDAN, TPFN (Presentation, Endzones, Midfield & Tunnel Logo, Tifosi Logo: here you have to write OIL), TLGO (Team Logo of the Oilers is and you must put the number 170), TUFP (Uniforms and Colors shoes Here you have to select the type of uniform you want based on those proposed by the Franchise Relocation for the Houston Oilers that you can also find in the following link: https://realsport101.com/news/sports/es ... eam-logos/ scroll down and look for OILERS and their three types of uniforms. If you want style 1 then under TUFP you must write OI0, if you want style 2 then under TUFP you must write OI1, if you want style 3 then under TUFP you must write OI2, then save everything, rename the modified ROSTER File to distinguish it from the others and put it in Madden19 / Settings. In the game, to use it you must first load it.

3) If you want to add the Houston Oilers compared to the existing ones you need to upload and modify the ROSTER file you want to modify with Madden AMP and the File Roster DATABASE with Madden DB Editor v3.0 and precisely with the latter you must first scroll down and right-click anywhere and click on the "add new record" item to create a new space for a new team and then change the following values ​​as well (which you will notice are mostly 0) : TDNA, TLNA, TSNA, SGID (Stadium ID), otherwise the stadium should be modified with AMP if you want another one based on those proposed by the game in Relocation Franchise Mode at this link: https://realsport101.com/news/sports/es ... -stadiums/ , TDAN, TPFN (Presentation, Endzones, Midfield & Tunnel Logo, Tifosi Logo: here you have to write OIL), TLGO (Oilers Team Logo is and you have to put the number 170), TUFP (Uniforms and shoe colors. Here you have to select the type of uniform you want based on those proposed by the Franchise Relocation for the Houston Oilers that you can also find in the following link: https://realsport101.com/news/sports/es ... eam-logos/ and if you want style 1 then under TUFP you have to write OI0, if you want style 2 then under TUFP you have to write OI1, if you want style 3 then under TUFP you need to write OI2. In this case you must also change the value of CYID (City ID) but not knowing what the one from the city of Houston is, then copy the same that is to the Texans or change the city directly with AMP. Then save everything, rename the modified ROSTER File to distinguish it from the others and put it in Madden19 / Settings. In the game, to use it you must first load it.

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:07 pm

Is it possible to add the Oilers uniforms from the Titans to the Texans as a Throwback

33teams
Pro Bowl

Postby 33teams » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:44 am

Rixster67r wrote:Is it possible to add the Oilers uniforms from the Titans to the Texans as a Throwback

Yes, but it's complicated.
1) You should use Frosty Editor and search for Content / Characters / mixmatch >> look for the team file, for exemple TEX_MixAndMatch (type: MixMatchDataAsset) and on the screen that opens, double click on MixMatchParts. Then a drop-down menu will open with a series of numbers in square brackets, open them one by one and look for those that recall the clothing parts of the uniform (helmet, Jersey, Pants and Socks, and if you want also Shoes).
2) Then right-click on the numbers in the square brackets you need and click on "Insert Before" or "Insert After", so you will add an extra piece of clothing, right-click on it and click on "Paste" . At this point you have to copy all the values ​​from the Titans' corresponding item of clothing to the old Oilers uniforms, and you have to go get them from the corresponding piece of clothing for each one to search for in Content / Characters / mixmatch >> TIT_MixAndMatch. Click with the button on the various numbers in the square brackets to find out which of them call up the various items of clothing from the Oilers' past and right-click on the corresponding number in the square bracket and click on "Copy". At the end go back to the TEX_MixAndMatch window and file, right click on the empty number you created and click on "Paste".
3) Repeat the procedure of point 2) for all the items of clothing you are interested in adding until you finish for all the parts.

Return to “Modding”