Roster Editor. Ego and Asset

Modifying Madden 19
RandyBJC
Rookie

Postby RandyBJC » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:52 pm

Does changing the "ego" setting on editor, make the player react differently? I'm guessing celebrations and such. I want to to stay away for the cheesy stuff the players do if possible (like when they show the lines at the beginning of each game) or is this really a mute point?

Also. What is "asset" tag used for? I notice most modders just delete it, blank, with new creations.

Thanks everyone for your time!

Sponsor

Sponsor

Raston
MVP

Re: Roster Editor. Ego and Asset

Postby Raston » Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:40 pm

Ego seems to choose the amount of celebration and I'm not sure if it doesn't effect the morale also. Not sure what the asset tag was for so never bothered with it.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Re: Roster Editor. Ego and Asset

Postby MikeWest502 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:25 pm

Ego plays a huge role in more than just celebrations. Ego, like morale is also tied to player performance, lack there of, taunting, in-fighting after giving up big plays, contract negotiations and the celebrations are of every type after a big play or key play made. In order to keep realism, they shouldn't just be randomly set to 99 for all players.

When your in a franchise, ego shows up in the "Player Feelings" comments. If he's happy, content, or a team distraction because he's not getting the play time or touches he thinks he deserves. Player roles are assigned based on stats. Ego "Player Feelings" comments are also tied to those same stats.

Return to “Modding”