which tool to create a new roster from the draft classes of madden share

bolos
Rookie

Postby bolos » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:50 am

hi mates!! i was wondering if it was possible to create a roster (to begin the franchise mode with) using players with real faces form the various draft classes of madden classes (vince wilfork, vince young, calvin johnson for example) i'd like to start with retired players ? which tool could i use? is it possible? thanks for answering

Sponsor

Sponsor

bolos
Rookie

Re: which tool to create a new roster from the draft classes of madden share

Postby bolos » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:11 am

i simply downloaded the 2009 roster it will be enough but my question remains

SGMRock
Veteran

Re: which tool to create a new roster from the draft classes of madden share

Postby SGMRock » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:58 pm

If their real faces are still in Madden 19 or 20 whichever you are trying to do its just a matter of changing the face id of the roster file to whatever the players face is you want. Attached is a list of ones I got from Madden 19 made by Cursive I believe. I updated some on that were missing. Many of those are still in Madden 20 as EA doesn't completely remove a lot of these players for years after retirement it seems.

If their portraits are not already in the game you have to do a mod to add them. In which case you will need to know how to edit DDS files and import them into the portrait ast file in game using StingRay68's BGFE editor viewtopic.php?f=115&t=21414
Attachments
Madden 19 Player Portraits IDs.xlsx
(156.33 KiB) Downloaded 131 times

Return to “Utilities”