Madden 19 playbooks

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Madden 19 playbooks

Postby BUS36 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:34 am

Do you think there is a possibility to extract the playbooks from Madden 19 to be used in the FF/FI MOD?
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Madden 19 playbooks

Sponsor

Sponsor

trey31
Hall of Fame

Re: Madden 19 playbooks

Postby trey31 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:14 am

BUS36 wrote:Do you think there is a possibility to extract the playbooks from Madden 19 to be used in the FF/FI MOD?

Madden 19 to 08, very little chance. Madden 10/11/12 has a completely different file structure/format on PS3 playbooks. Madden 17 on PS4 is completely different from all of those as well. I think they've built playbooks from the ground up at least twice since M08 PC released. I'm still downloading 19 so I haven't had a chance to dig yet, but I'll either reply or PM you when I dig through the actual files.
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Re: Madden 19 playbooks

Postby jose21crisis » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:24 am

BUS36 wrote:Do you think there is a possibility to extract the playbooks from Madden 19 to be used in the FF/FI MOD?

Probably no. However, you could manually remake the 19 playbooks for 08 using Pacfan's playbook editor and the in-game editor. It is a lengthy process that involves making small playbooks with one or two formations and saving with the ingame editor, tweaking said playbook with Pacfan's editor, then doing it again until you have a lot of tiny playbooks. You would then use the playbook merger to get those tiny playbooks together. Then you would have to set AI tags and audibles to each play and formation so that the AI can use them. Honestly it'd say it is not worth it, to recreate every playbook. Would take a LONG time and lots of patience.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

Return to “Playbooks”