DOLFANMIKE
Pro Bowl

A New Online Franchise Experience - The NFL ON MADDEN

Postby DOLFANMIKE » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4qFKuLze9w
YouTube
Commish - DOLFANMIKE
NFL ON MADDEN 2020 ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE

As an alternative to our CCFL 2020 online franchise we will also be sponsoring a new type of online football league aimed at diehard NFL fans and Madden lovers. I'll be posting a promo video within the hour. The league is a completely different concept in Madden online franchise, where the NFL GM is your online franchise GM. If your NFL team trades a player, we process that trade in the online franchise, same goes with cuts and Free Agent signings. Coaches in this league may still decide on Depth Chart, who to focus on with Progression each week, and make all the same play calls and adjustments in game that we enjoy now, but there are no trades, cuts, or FA signings by the Online Franchise coach. We will always play with the NFL Roster. The league begins Week 1 of the NFL regular season, and rosters in the online franchise will match the NFL rosters each week as the season moves on. The name of the league is "The NFL ON MADDEN"... Any of you that might be interested contact me and I'll get you set up. Online Franchise rosters will be revealed after this weekends NFL roster moves sometime next week.

NFL ON MADDEN 2020 ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE

Sponsored by the LEADER in online Football since Madden 2002..... THE CCFL!

A New Online Franchise Experience - The NFL ON MADDEN

Sponsor

Sponsor

DOLFANMIKE
Pro Bowl

Re: A New Online Franchise Experience - The NFL ON MADDEN

Postby DOLFANMIKE » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:34 pm

League kicks off NFL Regular Season Week 1 (Sunday)...We still have a few teams left but are almost full.

Come check out the full NFL ON MADDEN experience!

Gronky
All-Pro

Postby Gronky » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:16 pm

Finally a league that uses real rosters
Hated picking pats only to be in year 2023 with some random rosters.
Sadly at this time I only have Madden 19
But good luck :D

DOLFANMIKE
Pro Bowl

Postby DOLFANMIKE » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:17 pm

We are - The Coaches Club Football League. We started back in Madden 2002, and about half our league joined between 2002 and 2008. Coach mode for the PC. CCFL online franchise goes up tonight. Add DOLFANMIKE on origin as friend and then I'll send you the online franchise invite. Stop by Discord too! https://discord.gg/BNCkz4n

We have an EA Dev in the league that has actually worked on Madden and the same Commish since 2002 (DOLFANMIKE). One game per week, and we broadcast all our games fro league promotion and scouting. 18+ only. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/476400816## (This is just a broadcast example from our last 2019 season). We are now launching our Madden 2020 Online franchise)

We still have a few openings! Stop by Discord and we can answer all your questions!

DOLFANMIKE
Pro Bowl

Postby DOLFANMIKE » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:18 pm

Gronky wrote:Finally a league that uses real rosters
Hated picking pats only to be in year 2023 with some random rosters.
Sadly at this time I only have Madden 19
But good luck :D

I can get you the game for half price if that helps just stop by discord...glad to help.

Return to “Online Play and Leagues”