NFL2: A whole new league!

KO'BBF
MVP

Re: NFL2: A whole new league!

Postby KO'BBF » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:25 am

Borgaster wrote:This mod is fantastic

Thank you very much. It's not much of a mod :) really. I originally wanted to take it a lot further with a cutsom league logo, but I ran out of steam.

Thank you again :D
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

Sponsor

Sponsor

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:30 am

Theov wrote:I wanna give this mod a go soon.
How did you make the teams? By exporting the dat files or by relocation?? Can they be edited before i start? I would love to use some of my own made logos.

This is pretty basic, really. I made the teams and the players in the game. I used nza's editor and the DB editor to change a few things, like the stadiums' names. I used madwolf to swap the teams into a franchise.

That's when I discovered madwolf jacks up the custom stadiums. It turned out to be a good thing, because with the db editor I was able to make unique looking stadiums. I also fixed the stadium condition with the db editor.

Use nza's editor, the db editor or Madden amp and change whatever you want. If you swap your own teams in with madwolf, just remember you will be missing parts of the stadiums and will need the db editor to fill back in the end zone sections.
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

Joe Smith
Rookie

Postby Joe Smith » Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:54 am

If you swap your own teams in with madwolf, just remember you will be missing parts of the stadiums and will need the db editor to fill back in the end zone sections.

How do you fix the stadiums in DB editor?

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:30 pm

Joe Smith wrote:
If you swap your own teams in with madwolf, just remember you will be missing parts of the stadiums and will need the db editor to fill back in the end zone sections.

How do you fix the stadiums in DB editor?

in STAD, the stadium parts are...

Code: Select all

"SP00","N. Endzone 1st Deck"
"SP01","N. Endzone 2nd Deck"
"SP02","N. Endzone 3rd Deck"
"SP03","1st Deck NW Corner"
"SP04","1st Deck NE Corner"
"SP05","S. Endzone 1st Deck"
"SP06","S. Endzone 2nd Deck"
"SP07","S. Endzone 3rd Deck"
"SP08","1st Deck SW Corner"
"SP09","1st Deck SE Corner"
"SP10","E. Sideline 1st Deck"
"SP11","E. Sideline 2nd Deck"
"SP12","E. Sideline 3rd Deck"
"SP13","W. Sideline 1st Deck"
"SP14","W. Sideline 2nd Deck"
"SP15","W. Sideline 3rd Deck"
"SP16","Roof Lights"
"SP17","Roof"
"SP19","Info Endzone Walls"
"SP20","Info Sideline Pattern"
"SP21","Grass Type"
"SP24","Endzone Background"
"SP25","Background"

the values you enter are 0, 1, 2, and 3. load up the game, and those values are the "order" the options are available on the drop down menu off the top of my head, i don't remember what they are ...

Joe Smith
Rookie

Postby Joe Smith » Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:43 am

Thank you! :)

Return to “Rosters”