2019-2020 ROJO ROSTER

Postby rogerjinx » Sun May 05, 2019 8:43 am

>>All transactions are up to date as of Feb 4, 2020

2019ROJOROSTER FINAL

What's New?
Spoiler:
* Transactions as of Feb 4, 2020
* Madden 20 Super Bowl player ratings integrated
* Injured and suspended players are moved to INJURED TEAM but they CAN'T BE CARRIED in your franchise
* PS PLAYERS are left in Free Agency so any team can pick them up.
* Retired players are in RETIRED TEAM.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
This roster is designed for long-term franchises so the line-up may not be accurate per released updates. Injured starters will still be included unless there are too many of them. Remember, only the active teams, PS Team and FA pool are carried once you start a new franchise. If you want an accurate line-up, you can use my franchise file.

To make this work, You need to download/install the ff. file/s:
* FF/FI Mod

****ARCHIVES****

----------------------------------
Credit goes to the ff contributors:

Bus36for rookies and likeness and depth chart fix
Barrigana99 for equipment check
ZanJose for Raiders equipments
Revanfan for Cowboy players detail and update for FF/FI compatibility.

2019-2020 ROJO ROSTER

Sponsor

Sponsor

thegoldendragonx
All-Pro

Re: 2019-2020 ROJO ROSTER

Postby thegoldendragonx » Sun May 05, 2019 2:02 pm

rogerjinx wrote:>>All transactions are up to date as of May 5, 2019

2019ROJOROSTER V0.1 BETA

What's New?
Spoiler:
* Rookie contracts and ratings are not yet up to date
* Other signed players were moved in the Reserved team but they cant be carried in your franchise
* PS players during the Regular Season will be moved to FA so they can be picked up by any team

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
This roster is designed for long-term franchises so the line-up wont be accurate per released updates. Injured starters will still be included unless there are too many of them. Remember, only the active teams, PS Team and FA pool are carried once you start a new franchise. If you want an accurate line-up, you can use my franchise file.

* FF/FI Mod

****ARCHIVES****

Bus36for rookies and likeness

Thank you so much. Well done. Would like to know how you guys combine the draft classes with the roster though. Draft Class was incomplete though.
TheGoldenDragonX's 2021 Draft Class --> https://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=22220

TheGoldenDragonX's 2023 Draft Class --> https://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=23634

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Sun May 05, 2019 4:35 pm

We are looking good..jinx...I have adjusted some of the Steelers equipment and hair. I will go through and check everyone else in the up coming days..
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Sun May 05, 2019 5:26 pm

thegoldendragonx wrote:

2019ROJOROSTER V0.1 BETA

What's New?
Spoiler:
* Rookie contracts and ratings are not yet up to date
* Other signed players were moved in the Reserved team but they cant be carried in your franchise
* PS players during the Regular Season will be moved to FA so they can be picked up by any team

This roster is designed for long-term franchises so the line-up wont be accurate per released updates. Injured starters will still be included unless there are too many of them. Remember, only the active teams, PS Team and FA pool are carried once you start a new franchise. If you want an accurate line-up, you can use my franchise file.

* FF/FI Mod

****ARCHIVES****

Bus36for rookies and likeness

Thank you so much. Well done. Would like to know how you guys combine the draft classes with the roster though. Draft Class was incomplete though.

All drafted rookies are in the roster. Some of the drafted rookies are in the reserved team. All with unconfirmed contracts are given 4years worth $2.5M. We are now checking those UDFAs that were signed.

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Sun May 05, 2019 6:07 pm

Rojojojojojojo.....

Mathtimoteo
Rookie

Postby Mathtimoteo » Mon May 06, 2019 2:35 pm

Hey, am I the only one having this number issue? A lot of rookies and players that were hired on free agency are wearing jerseys #0, like the Bills John Brown and Cole Beasley

PS: Great job on the roster!! Keep with the good work, I really appreciate that.

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Mon May 06, 2019 4:39 pm

Mathtimoteo wrote:Hey, am I the only one having this number issue? A lot of rookies and players that were hired on free agency are wearing jerseys #0, like the Bills John Brown and Cole Beasley

PS: Great job on the roster!! Keep with the good work, I really appreciate that.

That's intentional. It's because either there numbers are not known yet, or the roster was released before they got it.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Mon May 06, 2019 10:06 pm

most of the numbers were not known ..as team finish their Rookie Camps the numbers will be filled in. Also jersey numbers change throughout the OTAs and Training Camp. Most Veterans have their numbers..some players that get traded to a team will have to pay a player that has the number they want...
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Mathtimoteo
Rookie

Postby Mathtimoteo » Tue May 07, 2019 7:29 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:
Mathtimoteo wrote:Hey, am I the only one having this number issue? A lot of rookies and players that were hired on free agency are wearing jerseys #0, like the Bills John Brown and Cole Beasley

That's intentional. It's because either there numbers are not known yet, or the roster was released before they got it.

OOhh okay. Yeah, I saw the Ravens players already got their numbers. Ty

thegoldendragonx
All-Pro

Postby thegoldendragonx » Mon May 27, 2019 12:23 pm

Have you edited the file since May 5? Signings have happened since then. Like Ndamukong Suh.
TheGoldenDragonX's 2021 Draft Class --> https://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=22220

TheGoldenDragonX's 2023 Draft Class --> https://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=23634

Return to “Rosters”