Ratings Become Too High after using NZA's 1.3 or 2.0

Wonderboy205
Rookie

Postby Wonderboy205 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:25 pm

Greetings,

Whenever I edit a modified roster in NZAs (version 1.3 or 2.0), then launch madden 08 the ratings in player manager become much higher than what they were before editing. For example, if I edit the hairstyle or number on a certain player, then launch the game, he rating can go from the 80's before to 90's after. I use the overall re-calculator but It doesn't help.

Any ideas of what I'm doing wrong or what could be causing this?

Thanks,

Sponsor

Sponsor

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Re: Ratings Become Too High after using NZA's 1.3 or 2.0

Postby rogerjinx » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:51 pm

NZA still uses the old and default OVR calculator. Simply by going to the player without changing anything will automatically adjust his OVR. I would advise you to use Madden AMP since it doesnt affect the OVR unless you hit recalculate. Although, not all players are editable too in Amp due to some values not known yet to the said editor.

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:28 pm

If you use Nza Editor ..all you need to do is: Find the player was edited, just go back into the game . Hit player management. find your player hit edit player /ratings/ done and the player's ratings will go back to the correct rating. Or just leave it the game picks it up correctly.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Theov
MVP

Postby Theov » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:34 pm

BUS36 wrote:If you use Nza Editor ..all you need to do is: Find the player was edited, just go back into the game . Hit player management. find your player hit edit player /ratings/ done and the player's ratings will go back to the correct rating. Or just leave it the game picks it up correctly.

Clicking his ratings changes his OVR if its miscalculated?
When some progression is not calculated, I edit the players position to somewhere else (from tackle to guard for example) and then back again. This makes the gane recalculate the OVR.
Just editing the color of his gloves wont change this.
No signature needed.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:17 pm

Theov wrote: I edit the players position to somewhere else (from tackle to guard for example) and then back again. This makes the gane recalculate the OVR.
Just editing the color of his gloves wont change this.

I do the same with Madden 08 PS2 to reduce large contracts. I edit them to the lowest rating they have (LB to FB or SS to WR), then resign edited players to a very low 5-7 year contract to keep them locked in and my team under the salary cap! After I sign them, edit back to original position! Also during the edit, I can change jersey numbers, MLB wearing #2! Ratings are automatically recalc'd!

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:47 pm

Are you using Nza's Editor? Amp 433? or a CSV file?.. when you want to change certain things in rosters each on will do different things.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Return to “Rosters”