Heisman 14 Franchise's

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Heisman 14 Franchise's

Postby Rixster67r » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:17 am

Here are some Heisman 14 franchise's and stadiums with Turf builder fields that I have created over the years

Franchise's....https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bHNizm ... sp=sharing

Stadiums.....https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JaCoAH ... sp=sharing

I have not updated all of the stadiums for all 128 teams but I have done a lot of them..... I will take requests for more

Just a reminder I have permission from the Heisman mod team to edit and repost parts of the Heisman 14 mod.....

You have my permission to edit the files as you please..... if you want to post the files here or somewhere please contact a member of the Heisman mod team and give them credit for the incredible mod they created :D :o ;)

Heisman 14 Franchise's

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Re: Heisman 14 Franchise's

Postby Rixster67r » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:18 am

Reserved for add ons.....

Here is a portrait pack for the 86 to 98 throwback fantasy draft franchise's https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zdn9j3 ... sp=sharing

The portraits are a part of the Greatest historical teams mod and were created by Guamyankee and all credit goes to him and his fantastic mod.... viewtopic.php?f=86&t=17501

Gronky
All-Pro

Postby Gronky » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:43 am

what is this about ? :?:

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:29 am

The franchises go in the saved folder

LeNordique
Pro Bowl

Postby LeNordique » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:50 am

These are great!! Thanks for sharing! A couple quick questions:

Where should the stadium files go?

The franchise files are labeled with -18, -05, -06, etc...are those the years each roster represents? So -18 represents the 2018 season and the rest are classic seasons?

How do you handle offseasons? I haven't tried the recruiting mod yet but is there a way to make graduating or draft-declaring players retire?

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:51 pm

I do the off season similar to the nfl with some differences .... I will post a tutorial soon..... too much to cover right now

BTW... The Franchise's labeled with 86,87,88,96,97,98 work with the portrait pack from the ght mod.... these are by far my favorites I am near the end of the 98 season in these..... They are fantasy drafts of a 86 and 96 rosters the thing I most like about them it lets you play for or against some of the greatest players from these years without the being on nfl teams for example Joe Montana just doesn't feel right on any other team than the 49ers but with college teams this is much different...... all teams have been drafted by the cpu I made no draft or free agent picks in any of the seasons and as you can see with the 88 and 98 seasons none of the 4 teams I control have made it to the Superbowl yet...... :o

The stadiums are loaded with Texmod instead of the original Heisman stadiums and they make a huge difference.....

The 18 would be the 2017 season and 05 would be the 04 season etc.....

The 66 and 76 season franchise's will only play out one entire season and then crash at the training camp of the second season...... all other seasons will roll over to the next season without any known issues

LeNordique
Pro Bowl

Postby LeNordique » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:21 pm

I dunno if this is a franchise file issue, but I haven't experienced it in my NFL franchises - I'm trying to play a game in the Heiseman mod but I don't have any control over the players, only the snaps and play selection. I've triple-checked that I'm selecting "Play Game" from the main menu rather than "Total Control Simulation" but no luck...is there a setting that I'm missing?

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:38 pm

That is coach mode..... You have to go into the gameplay settings and change it to whichever type of game you want to play

The franchise's are all setup for coach mode including the AI.... you will have to change these settings to how you play but it can be done.....

lipegsouza
Rookie

Postby lipegsouza » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:53 am

Hi, I don't know if anyone will see this but I'm trying one of these franchise files, and although almost everything is working fine, some stadiums don't show up in game, even though I loaded them in texmod. An example is Alabama, in game appears the Steelers stadium. If anyone can help me, I really appreciate it.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:07 pm

lipegsouza wrote:Hi, I don't know if anyone will see this but I'm trying one of these franchise files, and although almost everything is working fine, some stadiums don't show up in game, even though I loaded them in texmod. An example is Alabama, in game appears the Steelers stadium. If anyone can help me, I really appreciate it.

You need to open the .fra in NZA. Open team table and stadium table. Find Alabama's stadium, make sure they are assigned their correct stadium ID in the team table.

Return to “Rosters”