10 new rosters coming soon (Throwbacks)

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Re: 10 new rosters coming soon (Throwbacks)

Postby Rixster67r » Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:48 pm

All of the rosters are done 60 to 70 including 1970..... I don't know if I can get 11 expansions done by new years but I will have some of them done

by the way I posted a 67 roster with the 66 expansion if your interested.....

Sponsor

Sponsor

Pregadordouard
Pro Bowl

Postby Pregadordouard » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:28 pm

Rixster67r wrote:All of the rosters are done 60 to 70 including 1970..... I don't know if I can get 11 expansions done by new years but I will have some of them done

by the way I posted a 67 roster with the 66 expansion if your interested.....

I wanted to suggest this blog, it does a lot of analysis of old NFL seasons, especially from times when we have little material like the Pre-60s and pre-WW2 seasons, it compiles a lot of information including week by week, individual awards, even in times where There were no such awards

https://nflfootballjournal.blogspot.com/search?q=1960

Pregadordouard
Pro Bowl

Postby Pregadordouard » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:32 pm

Rixster67r wrote:My plan is to release working rosters from 60 to 69 New Years day 01-01-24..... I have 5 teams left to do from this era.....

it is looking good so far..... I will post if it looks like it isn't going to happen

I am curious if you prefer the exact replica rosters or the expansion rosters where all teams are represented..... I prefer the expansion

Will you release a separate version of each season, with the option to just load the draft class?

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:21 pm

Pregadordouard wrote:
Rixster67r wrote:My plan is to release working rosters from 60 to 69 New Years day 01-01-24..... I have 5 teams left to do from this era.....

it is looking good so far..... I will post if it looks like it isn't going to happen

I am curious if you prefer the exact replica rosters or the expansion rosters where all teams are represented..... I prefer the expansion

Will you release a separate version of each season, with the option to just load the draft class?

I appreciate the link I will check it out.....

This will be a lot of work..... Want to help?

Pregadordouard
Pro Bowl

Postby Pregadordouard » Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:27 pm

Rixster67r wrote:
Pregadordouard wrote:

I appreciate the link I will check it out.....

This will be a lot of work..... Want to help?

always find website links magazines, books I can send here

Return to “Rosters”