2023-2024 JINXROSTER

tylerakron
Rookie

Re: 2023-2024 JINXROSTER

Postby tylerakron » Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:47 pm

I would love to help out with modding. I have the basic modding tools, like Amp and a spreadsheet, just let me know if there is anything else I need, and I would love to help out!

Sponsor

Sponsor

tylerakron
Rookie

Postby tylerakron » Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:48 pm

Man, I love these amazing rosters!!!
Can someone direct me to a conversation or thread for roster files for madden nfl 20 please.

j4ck01
All-Pro

Postby j4ck01 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:01 pm

Best luck to Roger moving forward.
I'm glad there's newcomers for this community.
I've been doing the uniforms for almost 2 years now, TheRareButter has been working on offensive playbooks, and I'm hoping somebody can do the updated rosters during the offseason and after the draft.
Feel free to support me on Patreon for early access to new uniforms: https://www.patreon.com/j4ck01

BlueThunder
Veteran

Postby BlueThunder » Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:09 am

I am currently working on a version of the roster that will be fully updated with the newest madden 24 player ratings and a portrait pack to match. It is based on Roger's roster and I have manually updated each and every player on every team using NZA's editor. Transactions are up to date.

I do not use existing injuries or IR spots. Players that are injured in real life and are on IR but otherwise would have made the team are on their respective teams and some corresponding bottom of the roster player is dropped to keep the team under the 55 player limit. The contracts are not something that I work on either. If a player was added to a new team I would give them a default 1 year 1 million dollar contract.

The roster should be done soon and will be fully playable. I will post the sliders that I have found to produce the most realistic results in game for a competitive game. This whole project will be public property as far as I am concerned so please take it and run with it. No need to credit me or ask for permission to use or edit it in any way. This is simply for the enjoyment of the community. This site and the talented people that make it go are awesome.

I'm about 2/3 of the way done with it and am staying up until 3 AM working on this every night. Hopefully it will drop before Sunday.

Football is back!!

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:04 am

BlueThunder wrote:I am currently working on a version of the roster that will be fully updated with the newest madden 24 player ratings and a portrait pack to match. It is based on Roger's roster and I have manually updated each and every player on every team using NZA's editor. Transactions are up to date.

I do not use existing injuries or IR spots. Players that are injured in real life and are on IR but otherwise would have made the team are on their respective teams and some corresponding bottom of the roster player is dropped to keep the team under the 55 player limit. The contracts are not something that I work on either. If a player was added to a new team I would give them a default 1 year 1 million dollar contract.

The roster should be done soon and will be fully playable. I will post the sliders that I have found to produce the most realistic results in game for a competitive game. This whole project will be public property as far as I am concerned so please take it and run with it. No need to credit me or ask for permission to use or edit it in any way. This is simply for the enjoyment of the community. This site and the talented people that make it go are awesome.

I'm about 2/3 of the way done with it and am staying up until 3 AM working on this every night. Hopefully it will drop before Sunday.

Football is back!!

You are the man.... :D ;) :o :shock: :lol:

RedSox
Rookie

Postby RedSox » Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:44 pm

Thankyou.

Luds
Rookie

Postby Luds » Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:58 am

Thanks Rogers for everything been playing ur roster since 2015!! hope u do well

_RayFinkel
Rookie

Postby _RayFinkel » Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:34 am

Hey guys newbie to the Madden world of modding and currently panicking Bengals fan I installed the roster and everything is fine except for on the Bengals Jamarr chase is listed as a #1 jersey but the jersey he's wearing is #82 and tee Higgins is listed as jersey #5 but he is wearing #83 how could I change this I tried using NZA but it has there correct jersey number listed for them already but these settings are not showing up in the game on the players. Thank you advance for any help

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:45 am

_RayFinkel wrote:Hey guys newbie to the Madden world of modding and currently panicking Bengals fan I installed the roster and everything is fine except for on the Bengals Jamarr chase is listed as a #1 jersey but the jersey he's wearing is #82 and tee Higgins is listed as jersey #5 but he is wearing #83 how could I change this I tried using NZA but it has there correct jersey number listed for them already but these settings are not showing up in the game on the players. Thank you advance for any help

I believe you need to reload the roster in the game.....

_RayFinkel
Rookie

Postby _RayFinkel » Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:58 pm

Rixster67r wrote:
_RayFinkel wrote:Hey guys newbie to the Madden world of modding and currently panicking Bengals fan I installed the roster and everything is fine except for on the Bengals Jamarr chase is listed as a #1 jersey but the jersey he's wearing is #82 and tee Higgins is listed as jersey #5 but he is wearing #83 how could I change this I tried using NZA but it has there correct jersey number listed for them already but these settings are not showing up in the game on the players. Thank you advance for any help

I believe you need to reload the roster in the game.....

For sure I did that menu then File then loaded this roster and everything fine except all the numbers are incorrect on certain players with single digit numbers

Return to “Rosters”