2023-2024 JINXROSTER

thegoldendragonx
All-Pro

Re: 2023-2024 JINXROSTER

Postby thegoldendragonx » Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:07 pm

You came back Roger?

Fine then, I'll get started on the NFL draft.

Roger I'll pay you money and support you if you stay. At least for another 3 years. :D
TheGoldenDragonX's 2021 Draft Class --> https://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=22220

TheGoldenDragonX's 2023 Draft Class --> https://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=23634

Sponsor

Sponsor

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:03 pm

Nah staying for a while as a hobby now. Already up to date with free agency pending contract breakdown since I will be releasing only franchise version. Rookies are also ready with their stats tied to their 40 time and other combine result.

j4ck01
All-Pro

Postby j4ck01 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:42 pm

rogerjinx wrote:Nah staying for a while as a hobby now. Already up to date with free agency pending contract breakdown since I will be releasing only franchise version. Rookies are also ready with their stats tied to their 40 time and other combine result.

There's the franchise to roster converter, I don't know if I'll use that to create the rosters. But I'll believe that would be cheating.
Feel free to support me on Patreon for early access to new uniforms: https://www.patreon.com/j4ck01

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:20 am

j4ck01 wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:Nah staying for a while as a hobby now. Already up to date with free agency pending contract breakdown since I will be releasing only franchise version. Rookies are also ready with their stats tied to their 40 time and other combine result.

There's the franchise to roster converter, I don't know if I'll use that to create the rosters. But I'll believe that would be cheating.

Yeah there is a franchise to roster converter but I havent used that for a decade or so since I convert my rosters manually. It is nice also to have options for the community with 2 rosters, with yours readily available as a .ros file or my .fra which they will need to convert if they want it as .ros. 8-)

j4ck01
All-Pro

Postby j4ck01 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:53 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
j4ck01 wrote:

Yeah there is a franchise to roster converter but I havent used that for a decade or so since I convert my rosters manually. It is nice also to have options for the community with 2 rosters, with yours readily available as a .ros file or my .fra which they will need to convert if they want it as .ros. 8-)

Well, so far I've made 83 rookies for the upcoming draft, I'm hoping to do more until draft day comes.
Feel free to support me on Patreon for early access to new uniforms: https://www.patreon.com/j4ck01

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:07 pm

j4ck01 wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
j4ck01 wrote:There's the franchise to roster converter, I don't know if I'll use that to create the rosters. But I'll believe that would be cheating.

Well, so far I've made 83 rookies for the upcoming draft, I'm hoping to do more until draft day comes.

Great, now I'll be testing the game if it will award compensatory picks for the next offseason so I can somehow manipulate the number of rookies that can be drafted. For now it is capped at 224 picks

Return to “Rosters”