XFL sold to The Rock

BigDaddyCool
All-Pro

XFL sold to The Rock

Postby BigDaddyCool » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:21 pm

BIGDADDYCOOL IS YA HOOKUP...HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME!!!!!!!

XFL sold to The Rock

Sponsor

Sponsor

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Re: XFL sold to The Rock

Postby Austinmario13 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:47 pm

Do you smell what The Rock is cooking?

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:05 pm

... I can smell it all the way over here, Chili Lime Spicy, hell yeah! Dany Garcia sounds like she want's to build a successful product that will be good football and great excitement! I hope they (XFL) get it right this time! There a so many quality college players who don't make the cut in the NFL. It will be great for them to be able to continue their football dreams at a high level! I wish them well and will support them by watching the games!

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:16 pm

well I heard on the radio, that if the pandemic did not happen. The following would happen...Tampa was to move to Orlando, San Diego was to get a franchise along with one other city.....Hey that means pull up the custom art and get the XFL 2021 ready!!
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:13 pm

BUS36 wrote:well I heard on the radio, that if the pandemic did not happen. The following would happen...Tampa was to move to Orlando, San Diego was to get a franchise along with one other city.....Hey that means pull up the custom art and get the XFL 2021 ready!!

So that means there are going to be 10 teams, up from the existing 8 XFL teams! I'm excited to see this project in full swing!

Theov
MVP

Postby Theov » Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:11 am

I am just hoping that the XFL and the USFL will merge and make one strong league.
Right now, they are not viable seperately.
No signature needed.

bluegriffon
Hall of Fame

Postby bluegriffon » Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:05 am

MikeWest502 wrote:
BUS36 wrote:well I heard on the radio, that if the pandemic did not happen. The following would happen...Tampa was to move to Orlando, San Diego was to get a franchise along with one other city.....Hey that means pull up the custom art and get the XFL 2021 ready!!

So that means there are going to be 10 teams, up from the existing 8 XFL teams! I'm excited to see this project in full swing!

Well Tampa did move to Las Vegas. San Antonio was awarded a team (Brahmas) and the Guardians moved from New York to Orlando. Los Angeles lost the Wildcats. the rest of the league were re-branded
Dallas became the Arlington Renegades
Seattle became the Sea Dragons.
DC, St Louis, and Houston kept their respective teams (Defenders, Battlehawks, Roughnecks). so the current XFL is still an eight team league

DC Defenders
Orlando Guardians
St Louis Battlehawks
Arlington Renegades
Houston Roughnecks
San Antonio Brahmas
Seattle Sea Dragons
Las Vegas Vipers

Return to “XFL”