Madden Xtreme DB Editor

Aurorans
Pro Bowl

Re: Madden NFL DB Editor 2019

Postby Aurorans » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:26 am

I tried both, replacing the play table using the import method, CSV > Import
I also tried adding players individually (only 2 currently), but rightclicking the grid, add records doesn't do what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to import an entire record already exported. I add records, then import records, and then get the same error
Denver Broncos - AFC West
Green Bay Packers - NFC North
New England Patriots - AFC East
Seattle Seahawks - NFC West
Pittsburg Steelers - AFC North
Dallas Cowboys - NFC East
Indianapolis Colts - AFC South
New Orleans Saints - NFC South

Sponsor

Sponsor

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:32 pm

Aurorans wrote:I tried both, replacing the play table using the import method, CSV > Import
I also tried adding players individually (only 2 currently), but rightclicking the grid, add records doesn't do what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to import an entire record already exported. I add records, then import records, and then get the same error

Are you trying to add an entire league's players or just a team's players? Try adding a few players at a time and see if that works.

You can send me a copy of your files describing what you want to do and I'll see if I can come up with a solution.

Aurorans
Pro Bowl

Postby Aurorans » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:56 am

elguapo wrote:
Aurorans wrote:I tried both, replacing the play table using the import method, CSV > Import

Are you trying to add an entire league's players or just a team's players? Try adding a few players at a time and see if that works.

You can send me a copy of your files describing what you want to do and I'll see if I can come up with a solution.

Here's a copy of the files. I'm only trying to import Phillip Lindsay and N'Keal Harry seperately.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ra7mrjivwgt3i2e/Files_for_DB_editor.zip/file

I would like to do this myself, but the editor is not letting me import even 1 player.
Denver Broncos - AFC West
Green Bay Packers - NFC North
New England Patriots - AFC East
Seattle Seahawks - NFC West
Pittsburg Steelers - AFC North
Dallas Cowboys - NFC East
Indianapolis Colts - AFC South
New Orleans Saints - NFC South

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:28 am

Aurorans wrote:
I would like to do this myself, but the editor is not letting me import even 1 player.

I had to remove some error checks so make sure numbers are numbers and not letters and that values don't exceed their max limits.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Re: Madden Xtreme DB Editor

Postby elguapo » Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:38 pm

Folks I have a redesigned version of the editor with a new name. There was a bug in the import process that I couldn't track down so I redid the editor and everything seems to be working fine now.

Download in the first post.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:44 pm

elguapo wrote:Folks I have a redesigned version of the editor with a new name. There was a bug in the import process that I couldn't track down so I redid the editor and everything seems to be working fine now.

Downloading now. Thanks.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

lorak
Pro Bowl

Postby lorak » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:28 pm

elguapo wrote:Folks I have a redesigned version of the editor with a new name. There was a bug in the import process that I couldn't track down so I redid the editor and everything seems to be working fine now.

Ok, thanks!
After pressing ctrl + G I see new tabs -Team select, Team and another one- showing no data.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:39 pm

RevanFan wrote:Downloading now. Thanks.

Awesome!

lorak wrote:Ok, thanks!
After pressing ctrl + G I see new tabs -Team select, Team and another one- showing no data.

I want to add a "Graphic User Interface" to the editor that will replicate the roster editors like Madden Amp and have the DB editor adapt to the edits in the streamdata file so that in the future the DB doesn't need to be updated. An example would be the college names, position requirements... etc.

I wanted to have the DB read and import data before moving on to the Management part of the editor.

lorak
Pro Bowl

Postby lorak » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:39 am

elguapo wrote:I want to add a "Graphic User Interface" to the editor that will replicate the roster editors like Madden Amp and have the DB editor adapt to the edits in the streamdata file so that in the future the DB doesn't need to be updated. An example would be the college names, position requirements... etc. I wanted to have the DB read and import data before moving on to the Management part of the editor.

Great news!!

SGMRock
Veteran

Postby SGMRock » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:15 pm

elguapo looks like Madden 21 made changes to roster files again this year as your DB editor wont open them anymore. I'm attaching one for you here incase you feel like checking it out. The game just released for EA Play Pro a few hours ago so a lot of us were messing around with tools.
Attachments
M21ROSTER-Official.rar
(692.81 KiB) Downloaded 89 times

Return to “Utilities”