Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

mpantani
Rookie

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby mpantani » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:00 pm

RevanFan wrote:
mpantani wrote:When i watch Cpu vs Cpu games using Calhoupe's Madden Scripts the game always crashes

Are you sure this is causing the crashes? Have you followed the Basic Troubleshooting Checklist? What scripts do you have active?

Yes i tried the game without the scripts many times and it did'nt crash ,i play with the updated NFL rules, speed up cpu vs cpu and the television view.

Sponsor

Sponsor

mike9472
MVP

Postby mike9472 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:50 pm

mpantani wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
mpantani wrote:When i watch Cpu vs Cpu games using Calhoupe's Madden Scripts the game always crashes

Are you sure this is causing the crashes? Have you followed the Basic Troubleshooting Checklist? What scripts do you have active?

Yes i tried the game without the scripts many times and it did'nt crash ,i play with the updated NFL rules, speed up cpu vs cpu and the television view.

I've watched games with NFL Rules and TV view, with no problems. I'm guessing that maybe Speed up CPU vs CPU could be the problem. Try it without that one.

phalanx93
All-Pro

Postby phalanx93 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:08 am

Happened to me too, until I took off the sideline camera script. Then it worked fine. Besides, Madden doesn't really have the TV camera angle we're used to watching.

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:27 pm

I don't know if it is an issue with the latest update W10 or not, but I've had two crashes after penalties. The latest one looked like it was going to be a face mask penalty, but I could be wrong since the game crashed on me before I could get the call. I'll try to be more observant the next time, but could we be having another memory address issue?
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:23 pm

madden07eurocat wrote:I don't know if it is an issue with the latest update W10 or not, but I've had two crashes after penalties. The latest one looked like it was going to be a face mask penalty, but I could be wrong since the game crashed on me before I could get the call. I'll try to be more observant the next time, but could we be having another memory address issue?

See if you can replicate the crash while you're running the debugger. Send the info to calhoupe if you can.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Chon_Colts
Rookie

Postby Chon_Colts » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:34 am

Hey Calhoupe I have a problem with the scripts, when I launch Madden from the app it doesn't seem to recognize the mods I have. To be clear, it launches the game like the default version, even with default rosters. This doesn't happens when I launch the game in the normal way. I' ve tried everything to solve it but I really don't know why this is happening. Is there any solution?

I apologize for my horrible English.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:01 am

Chon_Colts wrote:Hey Calhoupe I have a problem with the scripts, when I launch Madden from the app it doesn't seem to recognize the mods I have. To be clear, it launches the game like the default version, even with default rosters. This doesn't happens when I launch the game in the normal way. I' ve tried everything to solve it but I really don't know why this is happening. Is there any solution?

The scripts shouldn't have anything to do with that really. What mods do you have, and are you sure they're installed correctly?
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Chon_Colts
Rookie

Postby Chon_Colts » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:10 pm

RevanFan wrote:
Chon_Colts wrote:Hey Calhoupe I have a problem with the scripts, when I launch Madden from the app it doesn't seem to recognize the mods I have. To be clear, it launches the game like the default version, even with default rosters. This doesn't happens when I launch the game in the normal way. I' ve tried everything to solve it but I really don't know why this is happening. Is there any solution?

The scripts shouldn't have anything to do with that really. What mods do you have, and are you sure they're installed correctly?

I actually solved the problem this morning, the thing was that I downloaded the scripts with different user from the "Madden 08" file in My Documents, so, when I launched the scripts .exe the mod files where not recognized by it.

AaronF
Rookie

Postby AaronF » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:29 pm

mike9472 wrote:Any chance of getting a script for the AAF league?

Seconded. I'd love to see a forced 2-pt. conversion and no kickoffs -- or better yet, the Schiano rule (every kickoff replaced by a 4th & 15 situation). I realize it's probably impossible, though.

mike9472
MVP

Postby mike9472 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:45 pm

Especially now that the league is dead, I doubt Calhoupe is going to bother.

Return to “Utilities”