Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Geo
Rookie
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:40 pm

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby Geo » Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:08 pm

When trying to run Calhoupe's Script it just disappears... and other times say Cannot Execute
Do you have any clue why that happens?
( followed the steps for No DVD mainapp.exe too, I solely want to just fix the play art crash)
+ I have this version of the game" removed
Inform me if this isn't enough information to aid.
Good Day

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

phalanx93
All-Pro
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby phalanx93 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:18 pm

Can't speak to the game version. But, in the future, include information about your OS ( Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, etc.) and any service packs, mods, and security software.

For example I run Bitdefender free. It constantly wipes the scripts, have to turn protection off to run them. I should've stuck with Avast.

Geo
Rookie
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:40 pm

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby Geo » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:47 am

phalanx93 wrote:Can't speak to the game version. But, in the future, include information about your OS ( Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, etc.) and any service packs, mods, and security software.

For example I run Bitdefender free. It constantly wipes the scripts, have to turn protection off to run them. I should've stuck with Avast.


Thank You for throwing me in the right direction! I recognized one could whitelist exe files in the McAfee trial which I didn't comprehend I still owned. In the forthcoming post, I'll use your advice about including more precise info.
-Good day

User avatar
RevanFan
Legend
Posts: 11514
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: New York

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby RevanFan » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:03 pm

Geo wrote:When trying to run Calhoupe's Script it just disappears... and other times say Cannot Execute
Do you have any clue why that happens?
( followed the steps for No DVD mainapp.exe too, I solely want to just fix the play art crash)
+ I have this version of the game" removed
Inform me if this isn't enough information to aid.
Good Day

I removed the link. Even though it's not possible to legally purchase a download of the game anymore, we still can't have links for pirated versions.

Since you're just starting out, I recommend reading the Starting Guide for New Players. If you have any more issues once the game is working, refer to the Basic Troubleshooting Checklist.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

patriotjames
All-Pro
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:45 am

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby patriotjames » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:44 pm

First time user of Calhoupe's scripts. Using 1.70. Having a lot of crashing when the game first opens up. If I get past that point (I'd say once every 5-8 attempts), I'm golden. It''s just that initial load that seems to be causing problems. I can't get the Ollydbug to work properly and see that Calhoupe hasn't updated since 2017 anyway. Anyone know what I could be doing wrong? Maybe I have something ticked and it's clashing with something else that isnt.

I have all the ones CDCool does for his settings as I was trying to run a season like he has laid out in the pinned post in the Sliders thread. Only changes are TD Celebrations Disabled and Auto Replay on Every Play Disabled. Don't think this would cause problems. I've downloaded the mainapp and replaced it like Calhoupe mentions to do...

Any ideas? Anyone had a similar issue?

User avatar
IceyJFish
Pro Bowl
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Charlotte

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby IceyJFish » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:28 am

patriotjames wrote:First time user of Calhoupe's scripts. Using 1.70. Having a lot of crashing when the game first opens up. If I get past that point (I'd say once every 5-8 attempts), I'm golden. It''s just that initial load that seems to be causing problems. I can't get the Ollydbug to work properly and see that Calhoupe hasn't updated since 2017 anyway. Anyone know what I could be doing wrong? Maybe I have something ticked and it's clashing with something else that isnt.

I have all the ones CDCool does for his settings as I was trying to run a season like he has laid out in the pinned post in the Sliders thread. Only changes are TD Celebrations Disabled and Auto Replay on Every Play Disabled. Don't think this would cause problems. I've downloaded the mainapp and replaced it like Calhoupe mentions to do...

Any ideas? Anyone had a similar issue?

Me too :lol:

User avatar
MikeWest502
All-Pro
Posts: 278
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:36 pm

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:26 pm

IceyJFish wrote:
patriotjames wrote:First time user of Calhoupe's scripts. Using 1.70. Having a lot of crashing when the game first opens up. If I get past that point (I'd say once every 5-8 attempts), I'm golden. It''s just that initial load that seems to be causing problems. I can't get the Ollydbug to work properly and see that Calhoupe hasn't updated since 2017 anyway. Anyone know what I could be doing wrong? Maybe I have something ticked and it's clashing with something else that isnt.

I have all the ones CDCool does for his settings as I was trying to run a season like he has laid out in the pinned post in the Sliders thread. Only changes are TD Celebrations Disabled and Auto Replay on Every Play Disabled. Don't think this would cause problems. I've downloaded the mainapp and replaced it like Calhoupe mentions to do...

Any ideas? Anyone had a similar issue?

Me too :lol:


I finally got it to work without a crashing for a single game! But I can only use the NFL Rules, Sideline limit and SB entrance! If I tick, New Moves, P.Manning exploit, Expanded Catch, or other options, the game will crash at some point! I'm o.k with those! I adjusted my WR Catch Slider (71) and RB Ability Slider (56) to get New Moves and Expanded Catch! If you want CPU Hit Stick, give (Def) Tackle slider a boost!

User avatar
RevanFan
Legend
Posts: 11514
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: New York

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby RevanFan » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:50 pm

Expanded catch works fine. I don't use the Manning one or new moves, so I can't help with those. Though I have used new modes in the past without issue.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

User avatar
IceyJFish
Pro Bowl
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Charlotte

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby IceyJFish » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:25 pm

Hmm.
How do you make your quarterback play better like without controlling him?

mxc
Rookie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:29 am

Re: Calhoupe's Madden Scripts

Postby mxc » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:31 am

I'm unable to download the 1.70 scripts due to an error on sendspace. Any alternative links?


Return to “Utilities”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests