Substitution settings in profiles help?

JPMoneyman
All-Pro

Postby JPMoneyman » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:07 pm

Hey folks,

Did a search for this but couldn't find any real answers except one solution probably doesn't work anymore.

What I am wanting to know is: does anyone know a utility that will make your profile settings consistent with the gameplay settings? By this I am talking about the Sub out/Sub in settings. In my game settings I have it set to 85/93 and it works great but... the moment I use a profile it reverts back to 65/80. I have tried to adjust it through the profile settings but no luck.
Tried: There was a profile editor in MadMox X (I think it's called that) in the utilities folder but I was unable to use it (keeps crashing). When I searched about it on the forums they said it's not compatible past XP so I tried to troubleshoot it and set the compatibility for it. To no avail. Also noticed that someone said it might not even exist anymore too so don't know what to do about that.

That all being said if I don't use a profile then there is no problems and everything works fine. So it's no big thing. Except that I like to have the profile to keep track of my statistics and sometimes I'll use different playbooks and the like.

So if anyone does know of any kind of solution or if there is a utility that can help with that please let me know.
Thanks in advance,

Sponsor

Sponsor

datmanmadden59x
Pro Bowl

Re: Substitution settings in profiles help?

Postby datmanmadden59x » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:55 pm

There is a profile editor. I had to transfer the editor to another computer for it to work. Use like an old Windows XP or Windows Vista pc and it should work. It probably won't work on newer computers. Once you save it. Just transfer your profile back to your Madden computer.

JPMoneyman
All-Pro

Re: Substitution settings in profiles help?

Postby JPMoneyman » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:29 pm

datmanmadden59x wrote:There is a profile editor. I had to transfer the editor to another computer for it to work. Use like an old Windows XP or Windows Vista pc and it should work. It probably won't work on newer computers. Once you save it. Just transfer your profile back to your Madden computer.

Thank you so much for your help datmanmadden59x. Lucky for me I remembered I gave my old laptop to my parents and they still have it. Worked just great. Thanks again.

Return to “Utilities”