Madden Xtreme DB Editor

AaronS
Hall of Fame

Re: Madden NFL DB Editor 2019

Postby AaronS » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:37 am

elguapo wrote:I tried using the xbox function to open a regular bigendian file and I got an error. I think it is looking for a specific Xbox DB file.

Can you post an extracted DB file out of horizon?

Here is the default roster extracted from horizon.

No success with the above attempt, btw... When inserting the file back into Horizon, it doubled the file size.
Attachments
ROSTER-DEFAULT.zip
(372.03 KiB) Downloaded 92 times

Sponsor

Sponsor

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:08 am

AaronS wrote:
elguapo wrote:I tried using the xbox function to open a regular bigendian file and I got an error. I think it is looking for a specific Xbox DB file.

No success with the above attempt, btw... When inserting the file back into Horizon, it doubled the file size.

The specific Xbox function will not load the roster. However, the roster has an MC02 header kinda like the fbchunks that can be stripped leaving the DB file that can be loaded in the DB editor. Once edited, recompile the DB file with the MC02 header and upload it using horizon.

I added the MC02 function to the DB editor so you can just open the horizon (MC02) DB file.

It may not work with Windows 10 since I used the old C# compiler. (I'm doing some house cleaning on my laptop and I need to install the newer C# compiler)

AaronS
Hall of Fame

Postby AaronS » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:49 am

elguapo wrote:
AaronS wrote:

The specific Xbox function will not load the roster. However, the roster has an MC02 header kinda like the fbchunks that can be stripped leaving the DB file that can be loaded in the DB editor. Once edited, recompile the DB file with the MC02 header and upload it using horizon.

I added the MC02 function to the DB editor so you can just open the horizon (MC02) DB file.

It may not work with Windows 10 since I used the old C# compiler. (I'm doing some house cleaning on my laptop and I need to install the newer C# compiler)

MDB19v2.3b.zip

I salute you! (sincerely!)

I've got an offline Win7 machine if this doesn't work on my laptop.

Thanks so much.

.. my buddy had a modded 360 laying around. I was going to toy with the game files (to the limited extent that I could) If you want me to post anything you think may be helpful, let me know.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:56 pm

I noticed the franchise file also has an MC02 header but it's a different length than the roster's so I'm going to have have the DB editor search the header for the DB file. At the moment the DB editor searches specific spots on the DB file. That way any future rosters with different header lengths can be loaded if they contain a DB file.

Jim309196
Rookie

Postby Jim309196 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:36 am

Good morning,

I am trying to confirm that what I'm attempting to do is somehow feasable- Can you pull a CFM roster out and then create a new CFM with it? Ive exported the roster and edited it with both AMP and DBeditor, and I have successfully brought the file back into Madden, but it will not let me create a CFM with it (it freezes about 3/4 of the way through the roster import process. Is there a step I'm missing?

Thanks

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:13 am

Jim309196 wrote:Good morning,

I am trying to confirm that what I'm attempting to do is somehow feasable- Can you pull a CFM roster out and then create a new CFM with it? Ive exported the roster and edited it with both AMP and DBeditor, and I have successfully brought the file back into Madden, but it will not let me create a CFM with it (it freezes about 3/4 of the way through the roster import process. Is there a step I'm missing?

Thanks

Not sure exactly what you are trying to explain but "official" releases are on the first post. Any other releases on the thread are experimental but honestly since this is my first programming project in c# the whole project really is experimental. :D

If you can open a roster with the DB editor then you can export/import CSV files. For example you can export 2020 CSV Madden rosters files into 2019 rosters and vice versa. I hope that helps.

I'm still in the process of cleaning up the code and should release a version with some bug fixes in the following months.

MaccaWacca
Veteran

Postby MaccaWacca » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:30 am

Does superstar files work on this? Because I want to have permanent long sleeves on my player.
Aussie guy who plays Aussie rules down under. Loved NFL and madden for years. You Beauty. :)

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:31 am

MaccaWacca wrote:Does superstar files work on this? Because I want to have permanent long sleeves on my player.

If the DB editor can read the file then yes, it should allow you to change the sleeve setting.

AaronS
Hall of Fame

Postby AaronS » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:39 pm

This works flawlessly with PS3 files, FYI.

Had absolutely no success with X360 files after countless attempts and conceivable methods.

lorak
Pro Bowl

Postby lorak » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:22 pm

elguapo wrote:It may not work with Windows 10 since I used the old C# compiler. (I'm doing some house cleaning on my laptop and I need to install the newer C# compiler)

MDB19v2.5 does not work in WIndows 10. It loads no file. The reason is quoted above if I am not wrong.
MDB19v2.2b works Ok though.

Return to “Utilities”