Madden Xtreme DB Editor

TroySteakman
Rookie

Re: Madden Xtreme DB Editor

Postby TroySteakman » Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:54 pm

I'm driving myself crazy trying to use the Madden Xtreme DB editor. I saved a Roster file from my PS3 and moved it to my desktop. That won't open. Then I saw I needed to decrypt it using Bruteforce first. Still doesn't open. The file I'm supposed to open is called USR-DATA, correct? When I try to open it through the editor I get the error: Error Opening File. I tried both the regular USR-DATA file and I also added .MC02 to the end. No luck. What am I doing wrong???

Sponsor

Sponsor

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Postby StingRay68 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:32 am

TroySteakman wrote:I'm driving myself crazy trying to use the Madden Xtreme DB editor. I saved a Roster file from my PS3 and moved it to my desktop. That won't open. Then I saw I needed to decrypt it using Bruteforce first.

Are you sure that you are decrypting properly?

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:51 am

It may create a db file once you try to open it if so try opening it.....

Try opening it with other editors from the newer PC versions and one of those might work.....

I also found I could start a franchise and save it..... then get the roster out of it.....

Raston
MVP

Postby Raston » Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:46 pm

I tried your editor and have to say it's like night and day compared to the old DB editor. In reading the posts you mentioned adjusting body appearance ( and equipment ) in game. That is the best way to do it unless you crash entering the player edit. I can't deduce what is causing the crash in the HOF teams they worked a year ago, the TUNI numbers are correct, yet it crashes where older rosters with similar numbers work. The roster I have used for 3 years is Roger's 2020 roster without issue.

Something to note is awhile back in an effort to clean up old teams I transferred players from Reserve and deleted the team. The HOF teams were still not working at the time. When I did that it shifted the team lineup in game where if you clicked on reorder team it would go to the team before not the team you wanted. To fix it I created a team, added players from Extra and deleted the original players. In the TUNI it had numbers for that created team in the CTMP and CTMU tables. I deleted them then found that if I clicked on the players I added to the Reserve the game would crash in the game player edit. So, I simply created two new tables in TUNI for the Reserve team, using the other added teams ID's, and that fixed the problem of crashing. The question now is what's causing the HOF team player edit to crash? If I can get it to work then I can get the correct equipment to show which now shows no gloves etc. for some players, and adjust the bodies. This HOF team is not the default one that's in the game it has been totally redone.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:55 am

Raston wrote:I tried your editor and have to say it's like night and day compared to the old DB editor.

Good to hear. The editor has a few thousand downloads so there are a few users out there that agree with you. Thanks to Stingray68 for getting it all set up.

There is some conflict with the teams. Might be uniforms, wrong data in any players or the file might be corrupt at a specific point where an HOF player is located. Even tho the DB limits allow certain data, Madden only uses certain limits. For example the names can in the DB editor can be longer than 15 characters (or so) but Madden only uses like those 15. So it could be anything.

If you're still having problems pm me the teams or roster and which versions of the FF mod you're using and I'll look into it.

Return to “Utilities”