Madden Xtreme DB Editor

mrjordan
Rookie

Re: Madden Xtreme DB Editor

Postby mrjordan » Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:04 am

yes it is PCMT (which stands for player comments), but how are you suggesting that I use this tool to fix?

maybe I didn't make myself clear. I apologize.
Some of the players have hardwired audio locked to the PGID. Changing the PCMT which is the audio assigned to each player does not affect those hardwired audio players. The only way to fix those particular players are to either assign them to 8191 which gives no audio whatsoever or to banish them away, which is what I've been doing by making them 36 years old and low rated free agents. I don't think there is any other way of fixing them.

but regardless of the audio issue, I'm trying to understand how your monster works. By using your tool, what does it allow you to do exactly? Create a roster from scratch? If so, then it will overwrite the official roster that is in the game and I assume the PGID of the official roster would still carry over to whatever you overwrite on top of it.

I'm getting my mind twisted here so would appreciate any clarification on exactly how your tool works and what it allows you to do.

Thanks so much

Sponsor

Sponsor

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:34 pm

mrjordan wrote:yes it is PCMT (which stands for player comments), but how are you suggesting that I use this tool to fix?

maybe I didn't make myself clear. I apologize.
Some of the players have hardwired audio locked to the PGID. Changing the PCMT which is the audio assigned to each player does not affect those hardwired audio players. The only way to fix those particular players are to either assign them to 8191 which gives no audio whatsoever or to banish them away, which is what I've been doing by making them 36 years old and low rated free agents. I don't think there is any other way of fixing them.

but regardless of the audio issue, I'm trying to understand how your monster works. By using your tool, what does it allow you to do exactly? Create a roster from scratch? If so, then it will overwrite the official roster that is in the game and I assume the PGID of the official roster would still carry over to whatever you overwrite on top of it.

I'm getting my mind twisted here so would appreciate any clarification on exactly how your tool works and what it allows you to do.

Thanks so much

You're asking about two different tools (the roster monster and MXDBE).

The roster monster helps you create a roster from scratch by using some of the most common fields.

MXDBE helps you import spreadsheets like the one created by the roster monster into a roster file.

Concerning the audio of a player. If you have already exhausted all the possibilities of changing the audio then Madden 20 (which I don't own) probably doesn't allow you to change the audio.

If I wanted to test it tho, I would swap the PGID of two known players and see if in fact the PGID is the audio of a player. If not then there's another field that does and if so set it to a generic players audio (PCMT).

I would also look under MXDBE and see what are the highest possible settings for PGID and PCMT and set different settings within the limits to see if any PGIDs give you a generic name for players.

mike9472
MVP

Postby mike9472 » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:30 pm

I think Madden actually recognizes the players last name and calls it if it's in the game. Regardless of PGID #, if I name my HB Payton (Walter Payton), Al Michaels calls him Payton. When I make a roster, I usually start with PGID 10000 and I make the POID the same number. There must be something else that controlls player audio.

mrjordan
Rookie

Postby mrjordan » Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:59 am

Mike,
the PCMT is the comments, HOWEVER, PCMT is overridden by the PGID which has SOME player audio hardwired into the PGID. It is locked, so the only way to avoid the locked hardwired audio is to avoid the PGID in question
Thanks

mrjordan
Rookie

Postby mrjordan » Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:01 pm

elguapo,
your roster monster only contains 77 players. How do I import my 2000 players into your roster monster? Or do I have to add them manually one at a time by writing in the names?
Please advise
thanks

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:00 pm

mrjordan wrote:elguapo,
your roster monster only contains 77 players. How do I import my 2000 players into your roster monster? Or do I have to add them manually one at a time by writing in the names?
Please advise
thanks

Did you watch my roster monster tutorial? It walks you through adding players name and the rest of the field settings.

mrjordan
Rookie

Postby mrjordan » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:39 am

I did watch the video, and just watched it again and don't see anywhere that you explained how to add additional players. Please advise.

Also, if you take a look at what I am uploading here, the excel spreadsheet contains a lot more columns than what I see in the monster. It's not matching up because of that.
Thanks
Attachments
wr.csv
(90.92 KiB) Downloaded 99 times

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:08 pm

mrjordan wrote:I did watch the video, and just watched it again and don't see anywhere that you explained how to add additional players. Please advise.

Also, if you take a look at what I am uploading here, the excel spreadsheet contains a lot more columns than what I see in the monster. It's not matching up because of that.
Thanks

Sorry dude but if you can't see how players are added then me explaining it won't help either.

I won't be able to help you with your file because I DON'T have Madden 20. I wouldn't even know what those fields would do.

Thanks for reaching out.

mike9472
MVP

Postby mike9472 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:35 pm

mrjordan wrote:I did watch the video, and just watched it again and don't see anywhere that you explained how to add additional players. Please advise.

Thanks

Madden 08 files are not compatible with Madden 19-22. Most of the editing programs are for Madden 08 and won't work with the newer games. Go to the Madden 19-22PC section https://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=109

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:51 pm

mike9472 wrote:

Thanks

Madden 08 files are not compatible with Madden 19-22. Most of the editing programs are for Madden 08 and won't work with the newer games. Go to the Madden 19-22PC section https://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=109

mrjordan, Madden Discord. You'll find more support and tools used for editing Madden 20-22
rosters there. Anyone interested in joining the Madden Discord use the invite link below.

https://discord.gg/eA7ARJc

Return to “Utilities”