Can't login from desktop

grabursock55
MVP

Can't login from desktop

Postby grabursock55 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:50 pm

Hey hoping a mod can help me out..

About a week ago I posted a few pics to my viaa mod thread and logged out. I went back later that day to put some writeups in about the teams but I couldnt log in. When I hit login, it has my login info saved and ready to go. But when I hit login again to actually get to the site viewed from my username, it just takes me back to the original page without logging me in. I don't get a notice about being banned or anything so I'm not really sure what's going on.

I typed this up on my phone... Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!
Making tpf mods and tpf mod accessories.

Can't login from desktop

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Can't login from desktop

Postby RevanFan » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:01 pm

grabursock55 wrote:Hey hoping a mod can help me out..

About a week ago I posted a few pics to my viaa mod thread and logged out. I went back later that day to put some writeups in about the teams but I couldnt log in. When I hit login, it has my login info saved and ready to go. But when I hit login again to actually get to the site viewed from my username, it just takes me back to the original page without logging me in. I don't get a notice about being banned or anything so I'm not really sure what's going on.

I typed this up on my phone... Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!

First, what web browser are you using?

Second, try doing a few things. First, clear your cookies and browser cache from whichever browser you're using. Second, assuming you're using Windows, open command prompt or PowerShell and use the command ipconfig /flushdns to flush your DNS cache. If all that doesn't work, you could try changing your default DNS server to something like the Google public DNS, but I doubt that will be necessary.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Site discussion”