Retirement

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Retirement

Postby sarcasticface » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:58 pm

Today...I would like to announce...my retirement from modding Madden NFL 08 on PC. It’s been great here. This retirement will come in effect once I finish the Saints better-looking gold uniforms and put together their new white-on-white. I will drop in here and there occasionally. I want to leave on good terms. See y’all around.

SF
Brees > Brady

Retirement

Sponsor

Sponsor

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Re: Retirement

Postby BUS36 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:06 am

Will Miss You!!!
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:44 am

sarcasticface wrote:Today...I would like to announce...my retirement from modding Madden NFL 08 on PC. It’s been great here. This retirement will come in effect once I finish the Saints better-looking gold uniforms and put together their new white-on-white. I will drop in here and there occasionally. I want to leave on good terms. See y’all around.

SF
Brees > Brady

Although we've disagreed on football opinions, you're still a cool dude and have my respect! 8-) Your work on the past few madden mods is appreciated! Hope you check in once in a while on the forum. - U77
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:37 pm

sarcasticface wrote:Today...I would like to announce...my retirement from modding Madden NFL 08 on PC. It’s been great here. This retirement will come in effect once I finish the Saints better-looking gold uniforms and put together their new white-on-white. I will drop in here and there occasionally. I want to leave on good terms. See y’all around.

SF
Brees > Brady

Well... this is unexpected. To be honest, without you, the FF/FI Mod will likely grind to a halt. But you've gotta do what's best for you. I'll find someone else to work on uniforms eventually.

I do hope you stick around on the forums. You're a good dude.

Might I ask why you came to this decision?
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:34 pm

RevanFan wrote:

SF
Brees > Brady

Well... this is unexpected. To be honest, without you, the FF/FI Mod will likely grind to a halt. But you've gotta do what's best for you. I'll find someone else to work on uniforms eventually.

I do hope you stick around on the forums. You're a good dude.

Might I ask why you came to this decision?

If you can hit me with a uniform tutorial/template, I can get started ASAP.

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:55 pm

I'm guessing real life is the reason for your retirement, something I understand all too well. Hopefully you stick around.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Postby sarcasticface » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:27 pm

@Bus, thanks, will miss you as well.
@ultimatum77, well said, thanks!
@Revanfan, often I find myself on this site/Madden 24/7. I just think this will help.
@PurplePeople, do you have Photoshop? Because you’re gonna need it.
@jose21crisis, I’ll be around every once in a while. Thanks for your sliders, btw, great work!

Return to “Site discussion”