RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:57 pm

With permission from the site owner, I have enabled avatar pics. For those unaware of the term, an avatar pic is the pic that shows as your own user pic, and it appears on your profile and next to every one of your posts. They can be a minimum of 20 x 20 pixels, and maximum of 120 x 120 pixels. They can be uploaded, or linked to from another site, but please ensure that the site you link the image from is a site with no viruses or the like, just to be safe. Also, you must adhere to the following rules:

1. No avatar pics will include offensive material, such as that of a sexual, profane, or otherwise offensive nature. Keep EVERYTHING PG-13 and be sensitive to other people's feelings.

2. Animated avatar pics are allowed, but they may or may not clog up the system, so only use one if you find no better option.

3. If you break rule #1, you will be warned and will be asked to remove the image immediately. If you do not comply in a period of time, such as 24 hours after the warning, it will be removed by a moderator. If you break the rule a second time, you will face more severe punishment.

I feel these rules will be good enough. If any moderator, or any other member has an issue or wants to add something to the rules, they can feel free to discuss their issues/ideas. Have fun!
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Sponsor

Sponsor

PML17
Hall of Fame

Re: Avatar Pics

Postby PML17 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:16 am

Thanks! :D
Retired from the Fourm. I check back in once a month, sorry in advance for late replies.

Reaper
Veteran

Postby Reaper » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:06 am

How do I apply an avatar?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:20 am

Reaper wrote:How do I apply an avatar?

Click 'user control panel', then hover over 'overview', and a drop down box will come up. Select 'profile'. After the next page loads, hover over 'edit profile' and another box will drop down. Select 'edit avatar'.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Palyarmerc
Pro Bowl

Postby Palyarmerc » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:57 pm

Hey Admin, thanks for increasing the Avatar size allowed to >15kb - the NFL helmet png's look good.
Is there any way you can host them locally for others to use?
(In case you aren't working on it as I speak)

If you want I can re-size all of the NCAA helmet jpeg's to match the NFL helmet avatars and supply you them
(I might do it anyway and PM you a link just in case)

Thanks again... :D

OK - here they are
(If link is down I 'aint paid my hosting bill, it will be back...)

PML17
Hall of Fame

Postby PML17 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:29 pm

Palyarmerc wrote:Hey Admin, thanks for increasing the Avatar size allowed to >15kb - the NFL helmet png's look good.
Is there any way you can host them locally for others to use?
(In case you aren't working on it as I speak)

If you want I can re-size all of the NCAA helmet jpeg's to match the NFL helmet avatars and supply you them
(I might do it anyway and PM you a link just in case)

Thanks again... :D

OK - here they are
(If link is down I 'aint paid my hosting bill, it will be back...)

I will look in to it and post a update after.

EDIT
Don't see a way to do it, but if other member what to download your file and make them their avatars that way.
Retired from the Fourm. I check back in once a month, sorry in advance for late replies.

Return to “Site discussion”