Model / TMdl Editing

Technical discussion of development of third-party apps.
StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Re: Model / TMdl Editing

Postby StingRay68 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:18 am

[Sorry, I hit edit instead of replying to your post. I really should not try to post in the morning before having enough coffee]

No, I do not have those edits, if BIT doesn't have the file it would have to be edited again.
Let me know, we can go over how to do that in the stadium editing thread if need be

Sponsor

Sponsor

BelieverInTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby BelieverInTeal » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:18 pm

I don't generally comment on things that I am currently working on or are unfinished. That being said, I should clarify a few things.

Everbank Field was a project that I was experimenting with last year when I sting sent me an early version of MoRE. As such, when I inquired about changing the process by which certain graphics, or materials as they're called, are rendered I sent sting an experimental version of Everbank.

I've since put that on hold since late September due to time constraints and because I am currently working on a different stadium. When that stadium is released, I will be happy to answer questions about how I did what I did...of course, assuming sting hasn't already given away all the secrets. In the meantime, here are some pictures to give you a sense of the scale of editing that is possible with MoRE:

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:36 pm

BelieverInTeal wrote:I don't generally comment on things that I am currently working on or are unfinished. That being said, I should clarify a few things.

Everbank Field was a project that I was experimenting with last year when I sting sent me an early version of MoRE. As such, when I inquired about changing the process by which certain graphics, or materials as they're called, are rendered I sent sting an experimental version of Everbank.

I've since put that on hold since late September due to time constraints and because I am currently working on a different stadium. When that stadium is released, I will be happy to answer questions about how I did what I did...of course, assuming sting hasn't already given away all the secrets. In the meantime, here are some pictures to give you a sense of the scale of editing that is possible with MoRE:

I am speechless. Wow, just wow.

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:28 pm

BelieverInTeal wrote:I don't generally comment on things that I am currently working on or are unfinished. That being said, I should clarify a few things.

YES!!!

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:10 pm

I'd love to know what's going on with this project.

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:03 pm

ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:I'd love to know what's going on with this project.

Me too!

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Postby StingRay68 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:44 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:
ThePurplePeopleEater wrote:I'd love to know what's going on with this project.

Me too!

I thought he was asking how your stadium was coming along.
As for the TMdl stuff, nothing new to share.

Return to “Development”