Jose21crisis' Classic (Player vs. AI) Sliders

Sliders, settings and other adjustments to make the game more realistic.
MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Re: Jose21crisis' Classic (Player vs. AI) Sliders

Postby MikeWest502 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:28 am

joegreenlight10 wrote:It feels like (though I can't prove this) that raising the tackling slider simply opens up more tackling animation possibilities, and the modifier of the intensity/frequency of those animations *is* the Facemask slider.

You are correct in raising tackling does increase the animations seen and increases the defender's chance to make the tackle! If the RB is powerback, the defender will try to cut his legs out from under him and not get trucked. If the back is speed back or elusive, they will try a proper formed tackle or even hit-stick tackle to jar the ball loose!

But for the facemask, that's only for the ref. If it's set higher, the ref's call the facemask 5 or 15 yards more often! But if it's lower, the back's QB's and WR's get's pummeled more because the ref let the tackle slide!

Have you ever noticed, after a flag for roughing, one of the OL goes after the defensive player? Or a QB that get's sack so much, he throws his hands up, pleading to the OL for better protection?

And for those pass interference sliders, if set lower, more hand fighting and position jockeying is allowed between db's and wr's. But higher, all of that is better judged and watched closer by the ref, and the ref calls the culprit out either side!

Jose21crisis, I'll give feedback to your info later!

Nice to see you back!

Sponsor

Sponsor

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:03 am

MikeWest502 wrote:But for the facemask, that's only for the ref. If it's set higher, the ref's call the facemask 5 or 15 yards more often! But if it's lower, the back's QB's and WR's get's pummeled more because the ref let the tackle slide!

Have you ever noticed, after a flag for roughing, one of the OL goes after the defensive player? Or a QB that get's sack so much, he throws his hands up, pleading to the OL for better protection?

And for those pass interference sliders, if set lower, more hand fighting and position jockeying is allowed between db's and wr's. But higher, all of that is better judged and watched closer by the ref, and the ref calls the culprit out either side!

It's interesting. I've determined that sliders come in three types.
*Type A: When increased, the AI is more inclined to do certain actions, which results in the refs calling those actions as penalties more often. From my testing, the False Start (Even the WRs get called for FS) and Clipping (Though unlikely, they still do it) sliders fall into this category.
*Type B: When decreased, the AI does the actions more often. However, depending on the slider itself, this might not result in more penalties. Roughing the Passer (Lower = later hits) falls squarely under this category.
*Type C: When increased, the refs outright call more penalties. The animation that could be called penalties (Holding anims, for example) get called penalties more. As an extra, there might be "phantom" calls, as refs start calling penalties that don't exist. Holding is a type C.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:51 am

jose21crisis wrote:
MikeWest502 wrote:But for the facemask, that's only for the ref. If it's set higher, the ref's call the facemask 5 or 15 yards more often! But if it's lower, the back's QB's and WR's get's pummeled more because the ref let the tackle slide!

It's interesting. I've determined that sliders come in three types.
*Type A: When increased, the AI is more inclined to do certain actions, which results in the refs calling those actions as penalties more often. From my testing, the False Start (Even the WRs get called for FS) and Clipping (Though unlikely, they still do it) sliders fall into this category.
*Type B: When decreased, the AI does the actions more often. However, depending on the slider itself, this might not result in more penalties. Roughing the Passer (Lower = later hits) falls squarely under this category.
*Type C: When increased, the refs outright call more penalties. The animation that could be called penalties (Holding anims, for example) get called penalties more. As an extra, there might be "phantom" calls, as refs start calling penalties that don't exist. Holding is a type C.

Yes, I agree 99.999%! Type A: example, False Start & Holding (increased moderately) will get all of what you mentioned and it works great, but if increased too high, you will get those Type C results including the phantom calls as you and John mention during the game!

Penalty Sliders for my game are managed to try to match numbers with the true NFL. No team in the NFL has zero penalties for a game! I have found that players with lower AWR tend to get called for more penalties! And when the penalty is called, run the instant replay in slow-motion to see it in action!

These are mine: How often do you vary your snap count?
FS 86 - perfect for me because if I try to draw the defense offsides, most likely one of my offensive players will jump first, like you said, even backs and wr's!

Holding 77
FM 89
Clipping 91
Intent Grnd 96
Roughing Passer % KIcker 97
Off & Def Pass Int 93. I can touch, but not impede!
KR/PR Catch Int. 96 - Don't touch ANY portion of the circle! You will be flagged!

Edit #2: I don't agree with the Offsides penalty having just ON/OFF for the defense, but you can tweak the False Start for the offense!!

I have been on the NCAA 08 PS2 and NEVER knew they have a true "Unsportsmanlikeconduct" penalty!!! How did that not get included in Madden 08 PC or PS2?

Edit: In all of my Madden Football days, I've never seen a flag for a late hit, even when the offensive player is clearly out of bounds when the tackle animation starts!

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:34 pm

Off of this topic in regards to Team gameplan philosophies. How exactly is that accomplished? I want the Raiders to be Vertical Passing offense and Contain Passing Defensive philosophies! I did find a previous post you made, but I'm looking for exact numbers, not just <50 or >51 ish info to match current team's pass/run ratio's!

So are you stating that the team's philosophies are solely based on the aggressiveness numbers?

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:00 pm

MikeWest502 wrote:These are mine: How often do you vary your snap count?

I often start a game just snapping the ball right away, then in the 2nd or 3rd I start varying the snap count. It usually gets me at least a single Offsides or Encroachment.

MikeWest502 wrote:Edit #2: I don't agree with the Offsides penalty having just ON/OFF for the defense, but you can tweak the False Start for the offense!!

I have been on the NCAA 08 PS2 and NEVER knew they have a true "Unsportsmanlikeconduct" penalty!!! How did that not get included in Madden 08 PC or PS2?

Edit: In all of my Madden Football days, I've never seen a flag for a late hit, even when the offensive player is clearly out of bounds when the tackle animation starts!

Funny that Gen7 (PS3/X360), Gen8 (PS4/XONE) and Gen5 (PS1) had Unnecessary Roughness penalties for hitting a player late. Although it mostly happened if the player deliberately dived at an opponent. It happened on Madden 2001 PSX so ... not sure why there's no Roughness penalty on 08.

MikeWest502 wrote:Off of this topic in regards to Team gameplan philosophies. How exactly is that accomplished? I want the Raiders to be Vertical Passing offense and Contain Passing Defensive philosophies! I did find a previous post you made, but I'm looking for exact numbers, not just <50 or >51 ish info!

I really haven't looked at it that much anymore. In theory, lower Offensive Aggressiveness would result in deeper passing (And other effects I haven't looked at, from other posts, I know challenges and the two minute warning offense are affected). It SHOULD be backwards, higher OA resulting in deeper passing and more aggressive two minute offense, but I guess EA set it up backwards, or we don't really know how this slider works. I'd guess it also depends on the playbook as much as the coach sliders.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:05 pm

I think the Coach Knowledge rating plays the biggest factor in what plays are being
called and when, no matter which playbook is being used (as long as the playbooks AI is set correctly)! Lower Knowledge = call the same plays becoming predictable. Higher knowledge for HC and OFF Coord = better play calls, opens up the playbook and better situational football played by AI!

I've tested that theory and had good results with the cpu ai calling plays to fit the situation! Like in one of the beta rosters, one coach knowledge is set at 68, on a 3rd & long situation, coach would call a play-action (resulting in a sack) or screen pass (resulting in INT because the DEF was in Man coverage) instead of taking a shot down field to try to get the first down! Or on 3rd N short, when play-action can fool the def, the AI would call a play resulting in poor results!

I will be testing your philosophy numbers to get better understanding!

Thanks!

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:45 pm

Here are my penalties for games:

screen0011.bmp
screen0011.bmp (1.37 MiB) Viewed 3189 times
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:00 am

BUS36 wrote:Here are my penalties for games:

screen0011.bmp

That explains why there were only 2 penalties called for the game in your log file! That works for you, but too clean for me and I need those untimely mistakes on both sides throughout! Remember 90% of the game is half mental! And the Steelers do avg 6-7 penalties per contest!

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:32 pm

Second game with Ai Sliders

Code: Select all

Madden NFL 08 PC v0.0 Game Log - Buccaneers at Steelers
Game Time: Sun Jul 19 23:18:10 2020
Skill Level: All Pro
Quarter Length: 10 minute(s)

Slider                         Human   CPU
QB Accuracy                       50    55
Pass Blocking                     40    45
Receiver Catching                 50    55
Running Ability                   60    60
Offensive line Run Blocking       45    45
Defensive Awareness               50    50
Defensive line Knockdowns         55    55
Interceptions                     15    15
Defensive Break Blocks            50    55
Tackling                          35    40
Fieldgoal Length                  57    57
Fieldgoal Accuracy                56    56
Punt Length                       56    56
Punt Accuracy                     50    50
Kickoff Length                    75    75

Weather
Forecast: Fair
Wind: 1 mph
Temp: 53 degrees

Team               Q1   Q2   Q3   Q4   OT      FINAL
Buccaneers          6    6    8    6    0         26
Steelers            0   17    7    7    0         31

Game Statistics:               Buccaneers   Steelers
First Downs                            15         20
Third Down Conversions                  1          5
Third Downs                             6         13
Third Down Percentage               16.7%      38.5%
Fourth Down Conversions                 1          4
Fourth Downs                            1          5
Fourth Down Percentage             100.0%      80.0%
Two Pt Conversions Made                 1          0
Two Pt Conversions Attempted            2          0
Two Pt Conversion Percentage        50.0%       0.0%
Offense Redzone Num                     3          3
Offense Redzone TDs                     3          3
Offense Redzone FGs                     0          0
Offense Redzone Percentage         100.0%     100.0%
Rushing Attempts                       10         36
Rushing Yards                          69        121
Rushing Average                       6.9        3.4
Rushing TDs                             2          2
Passing Yards                         319        244
Passing Completions                    21         21
Passing Attempts                       33         31
Completion Percentage               63.6%      67.7%
Passing Average                       9.7        7.9
Passing TDs                             2          2
Offensive Pass Interceptions            1          1
TOTAL OFFENSE                         388        365
Defensive Pass Interceptions            1          1
Punt Return Yards                       0          0
Kick Return Yards                      21          1
Punts                                   3          1
Punt Avg                             45.7       55.0
Fumbles                                 0          0
Fumbles Lost                            0          0
Penalties                               3          2
Penalty Yds                            44         18
Turnovers                               1          1
TIME OF POSSESSION                  12:27      27:33

Individual Stats: Steelers
PASSING                        CMP  ATT  YDS  PCT   YPA SACK   TD  INT LONG RATING
Ben Roethlisbergr               21   30  262   70   8.7    2    2    1   49  105.1
Mason Rudolph                    0    1    0    0   0.0    0    0    0    0   39.6

RUSHING                        ATT  YDS   AVG LONG   TD  FUM
James Conner                    29  107   3.6   16    2    0
Benny Snell Jr.                  3   11   3.6    6    0    0
Ben Roethlisbergr                4    3   0.7    4    0    0

RECEIVING                      REC  YDS   AVG LONG   TD DROP  YAC
JuJu Smth-Schuster               9  111  12.3   49    2    1   39
Eric Ebron                       2   46  23.0   33    0    0   14
James Conner                     3   29   9.6   11    0    0   11
Chase Claypool                   3   24   8.0   12    0    0    6
Vance McDonald                   1   19  19.0   19    0    0    1
Derek Watt                       1   17  17.0   17    0    0   10
James Washington                 2   16   8.0    9    0    0    1

KICKING                        FGM  FGA  PCT FGSBLOCKED  XPA  XPM  PCT XPSBLOCKED KICKOFFS TOUCHBACKS
Chris Boswell                    1    1  100          0    4    4  100          0        6          5

PUNTING                        ATT  YDS   AVG LONG BLOCKS IN20 TOUCHBACKS
Jordan Berry                     1   55  55.0   55      0    0          1

KICK RETURNS                   ATT  YDS   AVG   TD LONG
Chase Claypool                   1    1   1.0    0    1

PUNT RETURNS                   ATT  YDS   AVG LONG   TD
Chase Claypool                   0    0   0.0    0    0

DEFENSE                        TOT LOSS SACK   FF FREC  YDS   TD  INT  RET   AVG DEFLECTIONS SAFETIES CTH ALLOW BIG HITS
Minkah Fitzpatrick               6    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Steven Nelson                    5    0    0    0    0    0    0    1    0   0.0           1        0         8        0
Joe Haden                        4    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         6        0
T. J. Watt                       3    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Devin Bush                       2    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         0        0
Terrell Edmunds                  1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         1        0
Mike Hilton                      1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         2        0
Eric Ebron                       1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Alex Highsmith                   1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Bud Dupree                       1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Cameron Sutton                   1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         1        0
Cameron Heyward                  1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Daniel McCullers                 1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Vince Williams                   1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           2        0         0        0

BLOCKING                      PANCAKES SACKS ALLOWED
Alejandro Villanueva                 8             0
Derek Watt                           8             0
Stefen Wisniewski                    7             1
David DeCastro                       6             0
Vance McDonald                       4             0
Eric Ebron                           4             0
Diontae Johnson                      1             0
Matt Feiler                          1             0

Individual Stats: Buccaneers
PASSING                        CMP  ATT  YDS  PCT   YPA SACK   TD  INT LONG RATING
Tom Brady                       21   33  323   63   9.7    1    2    1   57  103.4

Ronald Jones II                 10   69   6.8   23    2    0

Chris Godwin                     9  175  19.4   57    1    1   63
Mike Evans                       7   99  14.1   29    1    0    6
Rob Gronkowski                   2   31  15.5   20    0    1   14
Justin Watson                    2   13   6.5    9    0    0    0
Scott Miller                     1    5   5.0    5    0    0    0
Ronald Jones II                  0    0   0.0    0    0    1    0

KICKING                        FGM  FGA  PCT FGSBLOCKED  XPA  XPM  PCT XPSBLOCKED KICKOFFS TOUCHBACKS
Matt Gay                         0    0    0          0    2    0    0          0        3          2

Bradley Pinion                   3  137  45.6   54      0    0          2

T. J. Logan                      1   21  21.0    0   21

T. J. Logan                      0    0   0.0    0    0

DEFENSE                        TOT LOSS SACK   FF FREC  YDS   TD  INT  RET   AVG DEFLECTIONS SAFETIES CTH ALLOW BIG HITS
Lavonte David                   10    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         5        0
William Gholston                 7    3    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Devin White                      7    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Carlton Davis                    7    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         4        0
Jason Pierre-Paul                4    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         0        0
Jordan Whitehead                 3    0    0    0    0    0    0    1   -1  -1.0           0        0         2        0
Vita Vea                         2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Andrew Adams                     2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         0        0
Shaquil Barrett                  2    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         1        0
Jamel Dean                       2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         0        0
Anthony Nelson                   1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Sean Bunting                     1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Chris Godwin                     1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Ndamukong Suh                    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0

Tristan Wirfs                        4             0
Donovan Smith                        3             0
Ali Marpet                           3             0
Rob Gronkowski                       2             0
Ryan Jensen                          2             0
Tanner Hudson                        2             0
Alex Cappa                           1             0
Scott Miller                         1             0

Game Log Ends
------------------------------------------------------------

Made an adjustment on Penalties...

screen0012.bmp
screen0012.bmp (1.37 MiB) Viewed 3176 times
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:56 am

Got an early sack /fumble for a TD..and some big plays and a whole lot of pressure defense ( 11 sacks personal high)

Code: Select all

Madden NFL 08 PC v0.0 Game Log - Raiders at Steelers
Game Time: Tue Jul 21 00:38:03 2020
Skill Level: All Pro
Quarter Length: 10 minute(s)

Slider                         Human   CPU
QB Accuracy                       50    55
Pass Blocking                     40    45
Receiver Catching                 50    55
Running Ability                   60    60
Offensive line Run Blocking       45    45
Defensive Awareness               50    50
Defensive line Knockdowns         55    55
Interceptions                     15    15
Defensive Break Blocks            50    55
Tackling                          35    40
Fieldgoal Length                  57    57
Fieldgoal Accuracy                56    56
Punt Length                       56    56
Punt Accuracy                     50    50
Kickoff Length                    75    75

Weather
Forecast: Rain
Wind: 1 mph
Temp: 27 degrees

Team               Q1   Q2   Q3   Q4   OT      FINAL
Raiders             0    7   12    0    0         19
Steelers           21   14    7   14    0         56

Game Statistics:                  Raiders   Steelers
First Downs                             8         12
Third Down Conversions                  3          5
Third Downs                            10          8
Third Down Percentage               30.0%      62.5%
Fourth Down Conversions                 0          0
Fourth Downs                            0          1
Fourth Down Percentage               0.0%       0.0%
Two Pt Conversions Made                 0          0
Two Pt Conversions Attempted            0          0
Two Pt Conversion Percentage         0.0%       0.0%
Offense Redzone Num                     2          3
Offense Redzone TDs                     1          3
Offense Redzone FGs                     0          0
Offense Redzone Percentage          50.0%     100.0%
Rushing Attempts                       22         32
Rushing Yards                         150        132
Rushing Average                       6.8        4.1
Rushing TDs                             1          4
Passing Yards                         111        295
Passing Completions                     7         12
Passing Attempts                       12         17
Completion Percentage               58.3%      70.6%
Passing Average                       9.3       17.4
Passing TDs                             2          3
Offensive Pass Interceptions            1          1
TOTAL OFFENSE                         261        427
Defensive Pass Interceptions            1          1
Punt Return Yards                       0          8
Kick Return Yards                     109         21
Punts                                   5          2
Punt Avg                             39.2       48.0
Fumbles                                 1          0
Fumbles Lost                            1          0
Penalties                               2          1
Penalty Yds                            11          5
Turnovers                               2          1
TIME OF POSSESSION                  18:30      21:30

Individual Stats: Steelers
Ben Roethlisbergr               12   17  295   70  17.3    0    3    1   72  128.1

James Conner                    26  121   4.6   27    3    0
Derek Watt                       3   14   4.6   12    1    0
Ben Roethlisbergr                3   -3  -1.0    0    0    0

JuJu Smth-Schuster               4  133  33.2   72    2    1   87
Diontae Johnson                  2   61  30.5   36    0    0    0
James Conner                     1   38  38.0   38    0    0    3
Eric Ebron                       1   20  20.0   20    1    0    0
James Washington                 2   18   9.0   12    0    0    2
Derek Watt                       1   15  15.0   15    0    0    8
Jaylen Samuels                   1   10  10.0   10    0    0    2

Chris Boswell                    0    0    0          0    8    8  100          0        9          4

Jordan Berry                     2   96  48.0   49      0    0          0

Kerrith Whyte Jr.                1   21  21.0    0   21
Ryan Switzer                     0    0   0.0    0    0
Diontae Johnson                  0    0   0.0    0    0

Diontae Johnson                  1    6   6.0    6    0
Ryan Switzer                     1    2   2.0    2    0
Kerrith Whyte Jr.                0    0   0.0    0    0

Devin Bush                       6    0    2    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           1        0         0        0
Vince Williams                   6    0    4    1    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Minkah Fitzpatrick               4    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Terrell Edmunds                  4    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Steven Nelson                    3    0    0    0    0    0    0    1    2   2.0           1        0         1        0
Joe Haden                        3    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         2        0
T. J. Watt                       3    1    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Tyson Alualu                     2    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Daniel McCullers                 2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Bud Dupree                       2    0    1    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         1        0
Cameron Heyward                  2    0    1    0    1   27    1    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Alex Highsmith                   1    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Chris Boswell                    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Cameron Sutton                   1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Marcus Allen                     1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Antoine Brooks                   1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0

Eric Ebron                           8             0
Alejandro Villanueva                 3             0
David DeCastro                       3             0
Matt Feiler                          2             0
JuJu Smth-Schuster                   2             0
Vance McDonald                       2             0
Derek Watt                           2             0
James Washington                     2             0
Zach Gentry                          1             0
Stefen Wisniewski                    1             0
Chukwuma Okorafor                    1             0
Kameron Canaday                      1             0
Maurkice Pouncey                     1             0

Individual Stats: Raiders
Derek Carr                       7   12  144   58  12.0   11    2    1   53  105.6

Josh Jacobs                     15   98   6.5   25    1    0
Derek Carr                       3   39  13.0   18    0    1
Alec Ingold                      4   13   3.2    6    0    0

Tyrell Williams                  4   64  16.0   48    1    0   24
Henry Ruggs III                  1   53  53.0   53    1    0   30
Hunter Renfrow                   2   27  13.5   15    0    0    2

Daniel Carlson                   0    1    0          0    3    1   33          0        3          2

A.J. Cole                        5  196  39.1   46      0    0          0

Jalen Richard                    5  109  21.7    0   26

Jalen Richard                    0    0   0.0    0    0

Nick Kwiatkoski                  9    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         2        0
Damarious Randall                5    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Johnathan Abram                  5    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         1        0
Cory Littleton                   4    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         2        0
Lamarcus Joyner                  2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         1        0
Trayvon Mullen                   2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         1        0
Clelin Ferrell                   2    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Nicholas Morrow                  2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         2        0
Johnathan Hankins                2    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Maxx Crosby                      1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Henry Ruggs III                  1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Tanner Muse                      1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Bryan Edwards                    1    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         0        0
Damon Arnette                    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0   0.0           0        0         1        0
Prince Amukamara                 0    0    0    0    0    0    0    1    0   0.0           4        0         0        0

Richie Incognito                     6             1
Trent Brown                          5             0
Rodney Hudson                        5             2
Kolton Miller                        4             3
Gabe Jackson                         3             1
Alec Ingold                          3             0
Darren Waller                        2             0
Arden Key                            1             0
Nelson Agholor                       1             0
Josh Jacobs                          0             1

Game Log Ends