Receivers don't look for the ball now

Sliders, settings and other adjustments to make the game more realistic.
vanbrugby
Rookie

Postby vanbrugby » Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:50 am

I would say on at least 15-20% of my passes, the receiver never even looks for the ball and just runs past it or away from it. It happens a lot on out routes and deep passes. Even occasionally on curls where the receiver is looking directly at the quarterback. The ball will be very slightly unaccurate (maybe a yard away from them) but then the receiver doesn't move to try to catch it. They just stand there and stare as the ball flies past their head. My receivers always moved to catch the ball in the previous franchise.That has only happened since I started my new franchise because I finally finished all 30 seasons of my previous one.
Any suggestions? I think I still have all my sliders at the same settings.
It doesn't matter whether it is a receiver with 50 awareness or 95 awareness. My quarterback also has awareness and accuracy up in the 90s.

Sponsor

Sponsor

achernar
Hall of Fame

Re: Receivers don't look for the ball now

Postby achernar » Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:59 am

This is pretty strange, did you use the exact same setup for both franchises?

Have you try to load your .fra in another setup (with different versions of the game, like vanilla version or a older version of the FFMod?)

vanbrugby
Rookie

Postby vanbrugby » Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:12 am

I don't have any modifications. Just the original DVD. When I finish the franchise, I just started a new one. I didn't delete my old franchise but I can't do anything on it to check if the problem is also on the old one because anytime I click on a button it says my franchise is finished.

achernar
Hall of Fame

Postby achernar » Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:07 am

Did you change the sliders of your game in the meanwhile?

Return to “Sliders and adjustments”