Classic mode: Clrdk homemade sliders and setup

Sliders, settings and other adjustments to make the game more realistic.
clrdk
MVP

Re: Classic mode: Clrdk homemade sliders and setup

Postby clrdk » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:16 am

madden07eurocat wrote:
clrdk wrote:I hope to continue my Toronto Moose franchise with my homemade sliders setup after got my new computer in April 2017 8-)

Looking forward to it!

Me too 8-) I have not played Madden08 in about 6 month because I began to play Classic Chess again on Club level, after a challenge ;) , I had not played chess for many years, so it was like starting on the novice level and it took some time to get to a higher/reasonable level :D among many things http://www.chess.com have been very usefull for me.

But my franchise is to good to go to Waste - http://www.allpromaddenchise.dk, so I look forward to start up again

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rodrigo Rocha
Rookie

Postby Rodrigo Rocha » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:39 pm

Good morning, I need some help. the sliders are very difficult for me to have any variation that I can make or during the season the players evolve?

clrdk
MVP

Postby clrdk » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:56 am

Rodrigo Rocha wrote:Good morning, I need some help. the sliders are very difficult for me to have any variation that I can make or during the season the players evolve?

Hi Rodrigo

What problems do you have with my sliders on defense, offense or overall?

clrdk

Rodrigo Rocha
Rookie

Postby Rodrigo Rocha » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:05 pm

clrdk wrote:
Rodrigo Rocha wrote:Good morning, I need some help. the sliders are very difficult for me to have any variation that I can make or during the season the players evolve?

Hi Rodrigo

clrdk

The passes are complicated, I do not know if it's my lack of experience Rodgers intercepts a lot. In defense the races and third downs converted by the CPU.

clrdk
MVP

Postby clrdk » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:27 am

Rodrigo Rocha wrote:
clrdk wrote:

Hi Rodrigo

clrdk

The passes are complicated, I do not know if it's my lack of experience Rodgers intercepts a lot. In defense the races and third downs converted by the CPU.

Try to read my post viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2706&start=30 and the next couple of pages.

Maybe it can help you with you defense and passing game / offense

US2NZ
Rookie

Postby US2NZ » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:29 pm

Thank you for taking the time to share your sliders and how they play out to you. I've been using them, and it's made the game so much more enjoyable for me.

Cheers

clrdk
MVP

Postby clrdk » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:51 am

US2NZ wrote:Thank you for taking the time to share your sliders and how they play out to you. I've been using them, and it's made the game so much more enjoyable for me.

Cheers

Hi US2NZ
Thanks for the feedback, nice to read :D

Clrdk

Return to “Sliders and adjustments”