Classic mode: Clrdk homemade sliders and setup

Sliders, settings and other adjustments to make the game more realistic.
clrdk
MVP

Re: Classic mode: Clrdk homemade sliders and setup

Postby clrdk » Wed May 25, 2016 7:17 am

This is from my Bucs franchise in week 17, season 2012, against Panthers.

Panthers is Bucs biggest rival and have probably the best overall defense right now. Panthers QB is Joseph Keys, OVR 83, AWR 71, THP 91 and THA 91, drafted in 2009 overall 23.

He is also one of the reasons that I play with CPU QB Accuracy = 65, because all the young new QBs can get some okay stats ;)

But here is a little input how I play the game (full game 1. half) with my sliders setup

Sponsor

Sponsor

clrdk
MVP

Postby clrdk » Mon May 30, 2016 3:07 pm

I am ready for the playoff in the 2012 season with a 9-7 record, which is the last season with Tampay Bay Buccaneers

I will play with the same slider setup during the playoff, but I looked at the running game stats and human run stats look okay with avg. per carry of 4.2-4.4 yards, but it seems that I am to good to read (before the snap) the CPU defense ;) which I takes advantage of by using autibles, and it get a little to easy to run the ball, especially in Singleback 4WR set.

In the 2013 season I will change Human Offensive line Run Blocking from 25 to 20, it will give the CPU teams defensive line a 20% boost against the human offensive line in the running game, so I expect it will be more difficult to run in the middle, let see if I can find a solution for this challenge 8-)

prevas
All-Pro

Postby prevas » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:15 pm

Thanks for the sliders mate, started playing madden 08 once again and with some few minor changes to your set im getting really good games and stats.

Madden 08 on PC is just amazing to me, i keep coming back to this game every year or so.

clrdk
MVP

Postby clrdk » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:35 pm

prevas wrote:Thanks for the sliders mate, started playing madden 08 once again and with some few minor changes to your set im getting really good games and stats.

Madden 08 on PC is just amazing to me, i keep coming back to this game every year or so.

Great to read :D

achernar
Hall of Fame

Postby achernar » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:49 pm

Do you test your Sliders in Superstar Mode?

valvegas1
All-Pro

Postby valvegas1 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:21 pm

Just decided to try out your slider set due to the fact that I got sick of the bs from all-madden like getting sucked into blocks from 2 yards away and ai sliding 5 yards to deflect a pass...I've always have made my own sliders to my playstyle but this time decided to look on the forums and try other people sets...First game I played on this set was a playoff game against the new orleans saints (default 07 rosters with FFXV and some of my own little tweeks and adjustments to the game) and was in the first year of my franchise...I'm the cardinals btw...game was amazing and very realistic...I had like 310 total yards scored 10 points with 23 first downs and 55% of the time I had possession...The saints on the other hand had like 290 yards with about 210 of it passing and scored 14 points and like 17 first downs...They won the game late in the fourth quarter due to my own mistake, I was playing as E.Green in coverage and they ran a play action fake that I bit on enough to give my receiver just enough separation for brees to dump it over my shoulder in the corner of the endzone for the TD...With just over a minute left and all three timeouts I was driving back down the field to win the game and from the 10 yard line I audible out of a run and into a pass since it look as though they was gonna send the house at me...and of course they did blitz eight and drop three and of course I panicked and threw the ball to my hot read only to have there corner jump the pass and pick it off at the goal line sealing my doom and ending my season...BY far the best and most fun game since buying this game at release...I have always played on the all-madden level because when I first bought the game I would score like 100 points on all-pro and hated that...But little did I know at the time how much these sliders make a huge impact on the realism...Anyway just want to say that so far I am loving these sliders...Thank you and keep up the good work buddy

clrdk
MVP

Postby clrdk » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:07 am

achernar wrote:Do you test your Sliders in Superstar Mode?

No, I have not tested in Superstar mode, but I don't think my sliders will work in that Mode 8-)

clrdk
MVP

Postby clrdk » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:12 am

valvegas1 wrote:Just decided to try out your slider set due to the fact that I got sick of the bs from all-madden like getting sucked into blocks from 2 yards away and ai sliding 5 yards to deflect a pass...I've always have made my own sliders to my playstyle but this time decided to look on the forums and try other people sets...First game I played on this set was a playoff game against the new orleans saints (default 07 rosters with FFXV and some of my own little tweeks and adjustments to the game) and was in the first year of my franchise...I'm the cardinals btw...game was amazing and very realistic...I had like 310 total yards scored 10 points with 23 first downs and 55% of the time I had possession...The saints on the other hand had like 290 yards with about 210 of it passing and scored 14 points and like 17 first downs...They won the game late in the fourth quarter due to my own mistake, I was playing as E.Green in coverage and they ran a play action fake that I bit on enough to give my receiver just enough separation for brees to dump it over my shoulder in the corner of the endzone for the TD...With just over a minute left and all three timeouts I was driving back down the field to win the game and from the 10 yard line I audible out of a run and into a pass since it look as though they was gonna send the house at me...and of course they did blitz eight and drop three and of course I panicked and threw the ball to my hot read only to have there corner jump the pass and pick it off at the goal line sealing my doom and ending my season...BY far the best and most fun game since buying this game at release...I have always played on the all-madden level because when I first bought the game I would score like 100 points on all-pro and hated that...But little did I know at the time how much these sliders make a huge impact on the realism...Anyway just want to say that so far I am loving these sliders...Thank you and keep up the good work buddy

Thanks :D I look also forward to start my franchise up again ;) http://www.allpromaddenchise.dk 8-)

clrdk
MVP

Postby clrdk » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:46 am

I hope to continue my Toronto Moose franchise with my homemade sliders setup after got my new computer in April 2017 8-)

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:18 pm

clrdk wrote:I hope to continue my Toronto Moose franchise with my homemade sliders setup after got my new computer in April 2017 8-)

Looking forward to it!
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

Return to “Sliders and adjustments”