Toronto Moose: Back where it all started

Journals for customized Madden franchises.
clrdk
MVP

Postby clrdk » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:13 pm

After 5 season I have decided to relocation my team to Canada in my final Madden08 / Madcat project.

http://www.allpromaddenchise.dk - THE WEBSITE IS NOT WORKING ANY MORE

Here is a overview of the seasons from 2007 - 2011

I started with Chicago Bears, in my first journal: Return to Soldier Field: http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?

Season 2007: http://allpromaddenchise.dk/index.php?year=2007&skin=Alp - THE WEBSITE IS NOT WORKING ANY MORE

After the first season I switch to Tampa Bay Buccaneers with the worst record in madden08 and I called my next journal: From disaster to dynasty: http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16479

I included one more little rule In the 2008 offseason: All Buccs players, which are above 25 years old and with a OVR Rating above 80 will be cut from the team before the first FA stage.

Now I am ready for the next move, I will play the 2012 season in Florida and then move Tampa Bay Buccaneers to Canada, and the team will be named Toronto Moose and be ready to play in the 2013 season. It was here it all started for me with my first long-term franchise with Nza guide and Editor, and where I also began to develop my own homemade sliders. The Moose design was made by Brad Mallett (btmlltt) for Madden 2004.

I will included one little rule in 2012 offseason: All the original rosters from Buccs team, there is still on the team, will be released before the start of the 2012 season.

There will be no change to my franchise rules and sliders:

Franchise rules:
    1. No trades allowed with CPU Teams
    2. Using Nza franchise guidelines (Link to the guide: http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=150) and MaddenEditor version 1.3 (Here is the link: http://ffmadden.wikia.com/wiki/Files)
    3. Before a new season I Apply CMP66's recommended coach slider adjustments, also in Nza's madden Editor, to make simulated stats more realistic, all the games is using these coach sliders both the simulate games and when I play a game, so I only need to make that coach slider adjustments ones every season and I revert CMP66's recommended coach slider adjustments before going into the offseason, I think the CPU teams is making better playcalling against me both on defense and on offense with these coach slider adjustments[/b] .
    4. Human Salary cap startes with 90 mio. $ and a raise of 3 mio. $ every offseason
    4a In the offseason the Player Resigning stage: if I want to resigne a player, I have to accept the contract the player wants.
    4b In the offseason: in free agent stage: If I want to signe a player, I have to accept the contract the player wants, but if the player only want a 1 year contract, I can offer him up to a 3 year contact, mostly because I don’t have to offer the player a new contract every year.
    4c In the offseason: I can restructure one contract every season, I can only change the length of the contract :o . ex a high paied players with 1 year left of his contract, I can give him a new 7 years contract, but I have to pay want he wants
    4d If I have to sign a free agent because of injury in the regular season or in the playoff, I can decide the length of the contract, but I cannot negotiate the salary.
    4e If I sign a free agent in the regular season or in the playoff of another reason that 4d, I have to accept the contract the player wants
    5. Only 1 progression after week 17, Using Nza Franchise guide
    6. Tranings camp will be skipped
    7. Pre-season games will be simulated with injury sliders at 30
    8. Regular season: There will be played 12 games and simulated 4 games (after week 4 and no division games)
    9. Playoff: All Chicago/Buccaneers/Moose games will be played. If my team do not qualify for the NFC / AFC finals and the Super Bowl, I will watch these matches with the CPU vs CPU sliders NFL stats final (Link to the sliders and setup: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=17)
    10. Draft class: Default and Nza franchise gude
    11. Draft: Using MaddenAMP, I have been using version 3.6 (here is the link: http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2250

with these sliders

Difficulty: All-pro
Cone/QB vision = on
Regular season and playoff Injury sliders: simulate = 102 and in-game = 102
Preseason injury sliders: simulate & in-game injury = 30

12 min. quarters with acc. clock = on

Sliders:

Code: Select all

Slider                         Human   CPU
QB Accuracy                       40    65
Pass Blocking                      0    30
Receiver Catching                 45    70
Running Ability                   43    67
Offensive line Run Blocking       20*   30
Defensive Awareness               24    99
Defensive line Knockdowns         17    99
Interceptions                      5    50
Defensive Break Blocks             0    10
Tackling                          30    50
Fieldgoal Length                  39    40
Fieldgoal Accuracy                 0    92
Punt Length                       56    56
Punt Accuracy                      0    99
Kickoff Length                    64    64

*) I have decided to make it a little more challenging from the start of the 2013 season, where I will change Human Offensive line Run Blocking from 25 to 20, it will give the CPU teams defensive line a 20% boost against the human offensive line in the running game, so I expect it will be more difficult to run in the middle, let see if I can find a solution for this challenge 8-)

Penalty sliders:
    Clipping [0-99] = 99
    Def. Pass Interference [0-99] = 99
    Face Mask [0-99] = 99
    False Start [0-99] = 99
    Holding [0-99] = 94
    Intentional Grounding [0-99] = 99
    KR/PR Catch Interference [0-99] = 99
    Off. Pass Interference [0-99] = 99
    Offsides [On/Off] = On
    Penalties [On/Off] = On
    Roughing Kicker [0-99] = 99
    Roughing Passer [0-99] = 99

Sponsor

Sponsor

clrdk
MVP

Re: Toronto Moose: Back where it all started

Postby clrdk » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:21 pm

I got started with the offseason and got approved to Toronto and make a Stadium with a cost of 300M $ :D

Here is what the new stadium will look like:

I have look at what it will cost me in cap penalty next offseason, when I release all the original rosters from Buccs team, there is still on the team:

All players is starter and have been important part of the team so far
WR M. Stovall $0,540M
RG D. Joseph $6,84M
RT J. Trueblood $2,18M
MLB B. Ruud $8,23M
FS T. Jackson $0,9M
Total $18,69M in cap penalty next offseason, it going to be very interesting 8-)

clrdk
MVP

Postby clrdk » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:36 am

I will use next two offseason to rebuild the team with young players, I went through the re-sign player stage and released the 5 players from original Buccs rosters, and 8 other players was not offered a new contract.

I need to sign at least 10 players from the DRAFT and Free agents before the start of the new season , where I expect to use the first two picks in the DRAFT on Offensive linemen.

I love the offseason :D

clrdk
MVP

Postby clrdk » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:38 am

I got through the offseason last night, where I signed all 7 draft picks and a handful of free agents, primarily young players.

My first draft picks was surprisingly a FS and then in the 2. round a RT and in 3. round a RG, I also got a WR, MLB, QB and a offensive lineman more in the draft.

I ended up with total salary of $104,75M, where my salary cap in 2012 is $105M :D

it was not necessary to give QB Derrick Logan a new contract this offseason, but next offseason I have to give him a new contract to give my new franchise some salary cap space in 2013, a 7-year contract will cost around $95M :? , where his salary will for the 1. year cost only $10M, but the last year will cost $23M :shock:

After Easter, I will start up the new season and after I have played week 1, I will make a update to my website and go through the offseason and week 1 8-)

clrdk
MVP

Postby clrdk » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:21 pm

Here is Buccs schedule for theit final season (2012) before I move the franchise to Canada, I have decided to only play 8 games, where 3 games will be against division rivals, and 8 games will be simulated

Code: Select all

WEEK  DATE     OPPONENT            TIME/RESULT   
1     Sep 6    at Bears            Play     
2     Sep 13   at Raiders          Simulate         
3     Sep 21   at Cowboys          Play         
4     Sep 27   at Falcons          Play         
5     Oct 4    Broncos             Simulate         
6     n/a      BYE                 n/a           
7     Oct 18   Falcons             Simulate         
8     Oct 25   Redskins            Play         
9     Nov 1    at Panthers         Simulate         
10    Nov 8    at Chiefs           Simulate         
11    Nov 15   at Saints           Simulate       
12    Nov 22   Chargers            Simulate         
13    Nov 29   Giants              Play         
14    Dec 6    Seahawks            Simulate         
15    Dec 13   Saints              Play         
16    Dec 19   at Eagles           Play         
17    Dec 27   Panthers            Play

clrdk
MVP

Postby clrdk » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:35 pm

FUN FACTS: I went through the offseason, 9 players got resigned, 15 players was not given a new contract, all 7 draft picks was signed and 6 free agents got also signed :D

LETS THE NEW SEASON START 8-)

clrdk
MVP

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Offseason + Week 1, 2012

Postby clrdk » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:18 pm

I have updated my website with the offseason and week 1, 2012, http://www.allpromaddenchise.dk

clrdk
MVP

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: week 2 & 3

Postby clrdk » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:43 pm

I have updated my website with week 2 (simulated) and week 3 (played), 2012, http://www.allpromaddenchise.dk

clrdk
MVP

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: week 4, 2012

Postby clrdk » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:44 pm

I have updated my website with week 4, 2012, http://www.allpromaddenchise.dk

clrdk
MVP

Postby clrdk » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:55 am

I have reached week 16, 2012, in my final season with Buccaneers, I will come back with several updates to my web site on a later date.

But it have been a very difficult season for Bucs franchise QB Derrick Logan, drafted no. 1 overall in 2008. with two new linemen and a defense which have been a lot weaker after MLB and captain Barrett Ruud left in the offseason for Buffalo Bills, which has means poor working condition for Buccaneers offense and placed them in lot of bad situations.

But it have been fun and very frustrating to watch, how much more difficult it have been with a weaker defense and it also seems that I soon need to find some new receivers ;) Derrick Logan will probably reach a low point in his career with more INTs than TDs and his worst QB rating in one season 8-).

Return to “Madden Journals”