Madden 08 has stopped working

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Re: Madden 08 has stopped working

Postby NickyJ » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:39 pm

What's usually happening when the game crashes? A penalty, running a certain play?

Sponsor

Sponsor

1wizard4u
Rookie

Postby 1wizard4u » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:23 pm

NickyJ wrote:What's usually happening when the game crashes? A penalty, running a certain play?

It started out usually a penalty. Now a lot of times it won't even get into the point to choose teams, other times it will get all the way to starting the game then crash as the intro stuff is playing. Sometimes it will play an entire game even with penalties fine, but that is a very rare occasion.
I suspect it is a windows issue as I have the same issues on 3 separate pc's all with different gpu's. All running windows 10. But I have no clue what it is.
I haven't tried playing on evolve in a long time due to this issue. It's beyond frustrating because newer games with a lot more requirements to play, play fine.

rarjacob900
Rookie

Postby rarjacob900 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:52 am

same it started with flags. now after i select sides, and start the game. it is gone. freezes. crashes. just at a loss. i am on windows 7

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:47 am

If the issues started with penalties, please use calhoupe's scripts to run the game. If the issues are not involving penalties, please try the Basic Troubleshooting Checklist.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Troubleshooting”