Basic Troubleshooting Checklist (Madden NFL 08)

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
inter673
Rookie

Re: Basic Troubleshooting Checklist

Postby inter673 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:33 am

I have a problem, I did the whole procedure in my franchise, all depth charts are correct, but I left all teams with a user team to fix them, but when I leave them with CPU teams, they hire more players so they go from more than 55 players, so crash the game in pre season. But the checkdown is right, it was not necessary to hire anybody else, when I leave all of them as a user, the game goes normal, because no one was hired, someone has an idea. I use google translate

Sponsor

Sponsor

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:24 pm

I'm confused by what you said with "I left all teams with a user team to fix them". Do you mean that you manually took control of the teams yourself?

inter673
Rookie

Postby inter673 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:55 am

thaaat, I did this to straighten out the teams' checkdown, so then I left them as CPU, which is when everything is right and yet they take players from the free agent, without kicking anyone, getting more than 55 players in the roster

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:35 pm

I have never had that happen to me. Did you try releasing the extra players after it happened? Hopefully the game will not try to sign them back to go over the 55 man limit.

inter673
Rookie

Postby inter673 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:37 pm

Then, half of the time, soon after the notice that teams have contracted those players the game crash, i will try release players from 55 teams rosters

cdcool
MVP

Re: Basic Troubleshooting Checklist (Madden NFL 08)

Postby cdcool » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:07 pm

Won't let me simulate the pre-season, second year. What would contribute to this happening?.Thanks

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:22 pm

cdcool wrote:Won't let me simulate the pre-season. What would contribute to making this happen?.Thanks

And you've went through the checklist? Is there a specific team that the simulation can't seem to get past?
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:35 pm

Danchat wrote:
cdcool wrote:Won't let me simulate the pre-season. What would contribute to making this happen?.Thanks

And you've went through the checklist? Is there a specific team that the simulation can't seem to get past?

Yes I did, it doesn't appear to be a specific team but if I change the ownership from all to none, it lets me do it.

tennisist
Rookie

FAs Not Showing Up In New Franchise

Postby tennisist » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:42 am

Roughly at Year 3/4, Week 16. Now I have needed another DT, but there are no FAs at all and the CPU, of course, also cannot find one to sign.

What's more, I can't trade for any because "all games haven't been completed!" I do not use any of the roster tools here.

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Re: FAs Not Showing Up In New Franchise

Postby Danchat » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:33 pm

tennisist wrote:Roughly at Year 3/4, Week 16. Now I have needed another DT, but there are no FAs at all and the CPU, of course, also cannot find one to sign.

What's more, I can't trade for any because "all games haven't been completed!" I do not use any of the roster tools here.

You're going to need to pick up a roster editing tool like NZA or Madden AMP then and move a DE to DT, that'd be the simplest way to do it.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

Return to “Troubleshooting”