NZA MADDEN EDITOR 1.3 and 2.0 is not working or starting up

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
TR71777
Rookie

Postby TR71777 » Sun May 26, 2019 7:47 am

I have both and for some reason its not working at all do I have to put it in the games files or leave it on my desktop I have tried to get both to start up but both are not even starting up at all I need some help please thanks.

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: NZA MADDEN EDITOR 1.3 and 2.0 is not working or starting up

Postby RevanFan » Sun May 26, 2019 9:43 am

Could you please be more specific about the error you're encountering? They're not even opening?

Have you read the Starting Guide for New Players? That guide instructs you to install certain requirements first, namely multiple instances of Microsoft's .NET Framework. Have you done that? Also, you can try running the editor as administrator and in compatibility mode, though that should be unnecessary.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

TR71777
Rookie

Postby TR71777 » Sun May 26, 2019 3:01 pm

RevanFan wrote:Could you please be more specific about the error you're encountering? They're not even opening?

Have you read the Starting Guide for New Players? That guide instructs you to install certain requirements first, namely multiple instances of Microsoft's .NET Framework. Have you done that? Also, you can try running the editor as administrator and in compatibility mode, though that should be unnecessary.

I have done those steps snd still it won't open up I just double click it nothing opens up then I used admin rights nothing they don't even start up at all

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Mon May 27, 2019 1:28 am

TR71777 wrote:I have both and for some reason its not working at all do I have to put it in the games files or leave it on my desktop I have tried to get both to start up but both are not even starting up at all I need some I'm desperate thanks.

Are you using windows XP SP3 compatibility mode?

TR71777
Rookie

Postby TR71777 » Mon May 27, 2019 1:32 am

Austinmario13 wrote:
TR71777 wrote:I have both and for some reason its not working at all do I have to put it in the games files or leave it on my desktop I have tried to get both to start up but both are not even starting up at all I need some I'm desperate thanks.

yes I did use that option and still nothing I even disabled my defender anti virus and still didn't do anything I even restarted my pc a few times and nothing works

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon May 27, 2019 1:57 am

TR71777 wrote:
Austinmario13 wrote:

yes I did use that option and still nothing I even disabled my defender anti virus and still didn't do anything I even restarted my pc a few times and nothing works

Again, did you follow my suggestions earlier, and the suggestions in the Starting Guide for New Players?
My Cowboys Journal

TR71777
Rookie

Postby TR71777 » Mon May 27, 2019 2:34 am

RevanFan wrote:
TR71777 wrote:
Austinmario13 wrote:Are you using windows XP SP3 compatibility mode?

Again, did you follow my suggestions earlier, and the suggestions in the Starting Guide for New Players?

yes I have and still nothing

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue May 28, 2019 12:50 am

TR71777 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
TR71777 wrote:yes I did use that option and still nothing I even disabled my defender anti virus and still didn't do anything I even restarted my pc a few times and nothing works

Have you tried completely removing and re-downloading the editors?

Also, may I ask what operating system you're running?
My Cowboys Journal

TR71777
Rookie

Postby TR71777 » Tue May 28, 2019 1:55 am

RevanFan wrote:
TR71777 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:Again, did you follow my suggestions earlier, and the suggestions in the Starting Guide for New Players?

windows 10

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue May 28, 2019 9:13 pm

TR71777 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
TR71777 wrote:yes I have and still nothing

windows 10

Is there any way you could record a video of what happens when you try to run NZA 1.3, using a screen recorder such as OBS or the like? I really want to see this for myself, because I've never seen nor heard of what you're describing, and I'm on Windows 10 v1903 and I just used it yesterday perfectly, no even in admin mode.

I would ask what version of Windows you have (1803, 1809, 1903, etc.), but I doubt it's relevant to your issue.

I really want to help but I'm not sure I can. The only thing other than having a recording of what happens would be for me to remotely access your computer and try to run it myself, but I'm sure you don't want a perfect stranger accessing your computer to try to get a Madden editor working.
My Cowboys Journal

Return to “Troubleshooting”