NZA Editor Error Message

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

NZA Editor Error Message

Postby KeepinItTeal » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:45 am

Hey all,

I'm getting the below error message in the NZA Editor when I try to take control of a team (ie, click/check a particular team's box under the Franchise tab). Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? I will take control of teams quite often so if I can't fix this I will have to scrap the fra and start over. FYI, this is a new .fra using Roger's 2019 Franchise file.

Thanks for any help!
Attachments
NZAerrormessage.png
NZAerrormessage.png (69.88 KiB) Viewed 2232 times

NZA Editor Error Message

Sponsor

Sponsor

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Re: NZA Editor Error Message

Postby StingRay68 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:19 am

KeepinItTeal wrote: Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? I will take control of teams quite often so if I can't fix this I will have to scrap the fra and start over. FYI, this is a new .fra using Roger's 2019 Franchise file.

Overflow exception, it is trying to set some variable to a value higherlower than the maximum/minimum allowed. ie a byte = 0-255 and trying to set at 300 or -1. If that is a brand new file based on an another franchise file, the problem is likely being introduced in the original.
Do you get that error when you load up the same team without changing anything?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:36 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:Hey all,

I'm getting the below error message in the NZA Editor when I try to take control of a team (ie, click/check a particular team's box under the Franchise tab). Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? I will take control of teams quite often so if I can't fix this I will have to scrap the fra and start over. FYI, this is a new .fra using Roger's 2019 Franchise file.

Thanks for any help!

Recently most overflow errors have been because of the added colleges in the FF/FI Mod. However, I've not seen one on that screen before.

Might I suggest using Madden Amp to change control instead of NZA? I use Madden Amp 4.0 for that personally, though any version should work fine.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:41 pm

To take control of a team load the franchise with a DB editor, go to the COCH table, and flip all teams coach's CFFA to 0 (zero).

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:06 pm

Thanks guys. I am going to try to work on this tonight.

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:12 pm

I'm having a difficult time getting this to work... this is rogerjinx 2019 franchise file. In both the NZA editor and MaddenAmp I'm getting those error messages on a large number of players and some coaches too. Very strange. Any ideas??

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Postby StingRay68 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:20 pm

colleges... you need his updated streameddata and you would need to load that in with amp to make it work. Not sure how you would with nza

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:02 am

StingRay68 wrote:colleges... you need his updated streameddata and you would need to load that in with amp to make it work. Not sure how you would with nza

Thanks StingRay68. I will give that a try.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:55 pm

StingRay68 wrote:colleges... you need his updated streameddata and you would need to load that in with amp to make it work. Not sure how you would with nza

You would have to rebuild NZA from new code, or modify the existing code. I don't think NZA ever made the code public, so that would be an issue.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Troubleshooting”