Field Goal Camera Issue

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
ZanJose
Rookie

Field Goal Camera Issue

Postby ZanJose » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:25 am

IS there a way to have the default camera which follows the ball in the air rather than this? It does not matter what camera view i use, it always goes from the ground. I use calhoupe's madden scripts and the FFI mod, it occurs in all versions. This is how it looks, apologies for video quality. Any help is appreciated. https://youtu.be/RorA2F6iuhg

Field Goal Camera Issue

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Field Goal Camera Issue

Postby RevanFan » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:54 pm

ZanJose wrote:IS there a way to have the default camera which follows the ball in the air rather than this? It does not matter what camera view i use, it always goes from the ground. I use calhoupe's madden scripts and the FFI mod, it occurs in all versions. This is how it looks, apologies for video quality. Any help is appreciated. https://youtu.be/RorA2F6iuhg

I believe that's just the way the camera is. Don't think there's any way to change it.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

ZanJose
Rookie

Postby ZanJose » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:43 pm

RevanFan wrote:
ZanJose wrote:IS there a way to have the default camera which follows the ball in the air rather than this? It does not matter what camera view i use, it always goes from the ground. I use calhoupe's madden scripts and the FFI mod, it occurs in all versions. This is how it looks, apologies for video quality. Any help is appreciated. https://youtu.be/RorA2F6iuhg

I believe that's just the way the camera is. Don't think there's any way to change it.

Really? Damn thats a shame because for extra points i have the normal camera and i see people on youtube have the standard camera too.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:25 pm

ZanJose wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

Really? Damn thats a shame because for extra points i have the normal camera and i see people on youtube have the standard camera too.

Okay. If you want to try it, you could try uninstalling the game completely, reinstalling it, and seeing how the camera is with no mods, patches, rosters, or anything. Just plain vanilla. If the camera is how you like it, do one thing at a time and test again. First the 4.0 patch, then test. Then calhoupe's scripts, test again. Then the FF/FI Mod, test again, etc. Until you find what causes the camera to look that way. If you find any proof that one thing causes it, let me know and I will look into it.
My Cowboys Journal

ZanJose
Rookie

Postby ZanJose » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:40 pm

RevanFan wrote:
ZanJose wrote:
RevanFan wrote:I believe that's just the way the camera is. Don't think there's any way to change it.

Okay. If you want to try it, you could try uninstalling the game completely, reinstalling it, and seeing how the camera is with no mods, patches, rosters, or anything. Just plain vanilla. If the camera is how you like it, do one thing at a time and test again. First the 4.0 patch, then test. Then calhoupe's scripts, test again. Then the FF/FI Mod, test again, etc. Until you find what causes the camera to look that way. If you find any proof that one thing causes it, let me know and I will look into it.

Yep, i never applied the 4.0 patch before installing the FFI mod, will do. Thanks for the help

ZanJose
Rookie

Postby ZanJose » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:45 pm

The reason this happened was due to turning on the "Return Missed FG and Fumble Fix" function on, once thats turned off the camera works as normal.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:29 am

ZanJose wrote:The reason this happened was due to turning on the "Return Missed FG and Fumble Fix" function on, once thats turned off the camera works as normal.

Ah okay. Well, if you hate it that much, turn that setting off, but I'd recommend keeping it on. It's fully up to your preference though, it's a setting that only comes into play occasionally.
My Cowboys Journal

Return to “Troubleshooting”