User Controlled Teams Error

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:01 pm

I need someone to adjust a franchise file to have all teams set to user controlled. I would try to use the DB editor, but I don't know which table or columns to modify

I've tried NZA, it crashes. I've tried Madden Amp(s) 419, 433.438 & 441, none of them are saving my changes. Using Amp(s) I load my .fra, then open the User Control Tab, make changes, then click "Apply" changes, and then save the .fra file. It says it was save successfully, but when I open the file in Madden and try anything team management, I get the message "Only User Controlled Teams can be modified"!

Sponsor

Sponsor

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Re: User Controlled Teams Error

Postby elguapo » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:20 pm

Using a DB editor set the CFFA field to 0 (zero for user controlled) in the COCH table.

... backup your files.

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Re: User Controlled Teams Error

Postby MikeWest502 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:58 pm

elguapo wrote:Using a DB editor set the CFFA field to 0 (zero for user controlled) in the COCH table.

... backup your files.

Thanks, but after further investigations, it seems you to have missed quite a few others.
CFFA - Sign Free Agents doesn't give user control of the team.

There is also:
Coach Control - CFUC (Is what I was looking for, to control the team)
Management Depth Chart - CFRR
Management Fill Roster - CFFR
Management Re-sign Players - CFRP
Management Sign Draft Picks - CFDP
Management Draft Picks - CFDA - selection of draft picks during the draft.

Edit: But thanks for getting me to the right location. I got the all of the aforementioned tools to work. I modified the compatibility to Windows XP SP3 & run as admin, NZA & Amp are working now! :D

EDIT II: It seems that the OWNR table also has the Team/Coach Management settings as listed above.

And one of the definitions has an incorrect designation. When I load a .FRA file in the DB Editor, there is a BOFF table. The table was listed as offensive books. But the table represents the "Offensive Players Game Stats" as they play them through out the entire season in a franchise. There is no BOFF table in a .ROS file.

Return to “Troubleshooting”