Franchise Mode Crashes At Game Start

Madden crashing, franchise corrupt, games won't sim? Get help here.
Thefuturemroprah
Rookie

Postby Thefuturemroprah » Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:13 pm

Hi, new user here, new to using any of the resources on this forum.

I followed the new user guide and I think I downloaded the right stuff and put it in the right places, as shown here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18494
(the 4.0 patch, the FF/FI mod, 4GB Patch)

I did a fantasy draft of the 2020 roster in franchise mode that's linked there and played one game and saved. When I went to play another, the game crashes - right after you like select sides and uniform, it starts loading then crashes. Other Madden 08 franchises (with the roster from the CD) load and play properly. I'm running windows 10.

Thanks for the help, happy to provide more info if I didn't give enough here.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Thefuturemroprah
Rookie

Re: Franchise Mode Crashes At Game Start

Postby Thefuturemroprah » Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:12 pm

Also: I haven't used any editors or anything to change rosters. I know the troubleshooting guide said that I should check for roster issues, but I don't know how to really use the editor to change other teams' rosters or anything. I'm happy to figure it out if needed, but didn't think it was applicable because I haven't edited the roster which I downloaded.

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Re: Franchise Mode Crashes At Game Start

Postby Danchat » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:03 pm

Thefuturemroprah wrote:Hi, new user here, new to using any of the resources on this forum.

I followed the new user guide and I think I downloaded the right stuff and put it in the right places, as shown here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18494
(the 4.0 patch, the FF/FI mod, 4GB Patch)

I did a fantasy draft of the 2020 roster in franchise mode that's linked there and played one game and saved. When I went to play another, the game crashes - right after you like select sides and uniform, it starts loading then crashes. Other Madden 08 franchises (with the roster from the CD) load and play properly. I'm running windows 10.

Thanks for the help, happy to provide more info if I didn't give enough here.

I'd take a look at your franchise file if you upload it, and I could check and see if there are any roster errors or mod issues.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

Return to “Troubleshooting”