Madden 06 Editor:

TheRareButter
MVP

Madden 06 Editor:

Postby TheRareButter » Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:39 pm

NZA 2.9, made for Madden 06. Make sure you set compatibility mode to Windows XP service pack 2.
Attachments
Madden Editor 2.9.zip
(299.73 KiB) Downloaded 72 times

Madden 06 Editor:

Sponsor

Sponsor

TheRareButter
MVP

Re: Madden 06 Editor:

Postby TheRareButter » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:05 am

Does anyone know where I can find these settings? Couldn't find it in the COCH table or the Streamdata. Can't find anything about it anywhere online, it's like a pre-built Madden Amp type thing right?
Attachments
EA SPORTS(tm) Madden NFL 06 3_9_2023 3_57_16 PM.png
EA SPORTS(tm) Madden NFL 06 3_9_2023 3_57_16 PM.png (410.58 KiB) Viewed 1676 times

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Postby rogerjinx » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:20 am

TheRareButter wrote:Does anyone know where I can find these settings? Couldn't find it in the COCH table or the Streamdata. Can't find anything about it anywhere online, it's like a pre-built Madden Amp type thing right?

This looks awesome. You sure it is not in the COCH table?

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:51 am

rogerjinx wrote:
TheRareButter wrote:Does anyone know where I can find these settings? Couldn't find it in the COCH table or the Streamdata. Can't find anything about it anywhere online, it's like a pre-built Madden Amp type thing right?

This looks awesome. You sure it is not in the COCH table?

That's what I'm saying, I'd never even heard about this feature until I installed the game. I checked for it a few times but the tables look identical to 08 other than playbook IDs. Here's the roster:
Attachments
DB_TEMPLATES.DAT.File00006.ros
Base Game Roster
(2.13 MiB) Downloaded 57 times

StingRay68
Hall of Fame

Postby StingRay68 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:51 am

CPSE table, was removed after 2006

-I-
Rookie

Postby -I- » Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:55 pm

I'm looking into editing Madden '06 roster files. The editor only accepts .ros files and I have .psu or .max files.

What's the step I'm missing in order to get my roster into the editor?

thx

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:12 pm

-I- wrote:I'm looking into editing Madden '06 roster files. The editor only accepts .ros files and I have .psu or .max files.

thx

Those are console files right? These tools are made for the PC version but I bet there's a way to convert the files to PC then back to console somehow.

-I-
Rookie

Postby -I- » Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:20 pm

TheRareButter wrote:
-I- wrote:I'm looking into editing Madden '06 roster files. The editor only accepts .ros files and I have .psu or .max files.

thx

Those are console files right? These tools are made for the PC version but I bet there's a way to convert the files to PC then back to console somehow.

Yes, PS2. Playing on PCSX2. I've been looking around the internet but haven't found too much regarding rosters and NZA or Madden DB editor. If you come across anythn, hit me back. thx bro

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:34 pm

-I- wrote:
TheRareButter wrote:

thx

Yes, PS2. Playing on PCSX2. I've been looking around the internet but haven't found too much regarding rosters and NZA or Madden DB editor. If you come across anythn, hit me back. thx bro

Really I suggest just getting the PC version, it's leaps and bounds ahead of the PS2 version graphically even with PCSX2 at high resolution. The PS2 graphics where made for 480p resolution so the actual textures within the graphics are low resolution while the PC version supports 1600x900 for 06 and 1440p for Madden 08, which has even high resolution textures than it's base PC version thanks to this site. Plus, a variety of tools, playbooks and modern day NFL rules.

-I-
Rookie

Postby -I- » Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:32 pm

TheRareButter wrote:
-I- wrote:
TheRareButter wrote:

Really I suggest just getting the PC version, it's leaps and bounds ahead of the PS2 version graphically even with PCSX2 at high resolution. The PS2 graphics where made for 480p resolution so the actual textures within the graphics are low resolution while the PC version supports 1600x900 for 06 and 1440p for Madden 08, which has even high resolution textures than it's base PC version thanks to this site. Plus, a variety of tools, playbooks and modern day NFL rules.

Yea, I'm gna do tht. Where's a good spot to look for the PC version?

Return to “Madden 06 PC”