Madden NFL 07 (New Stadiums)

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:57 am

I decided to add the default compatible stadiums from Madden 2004 - Madden 08. The Madden 2004 stadiums look better in Madden 07 than in Madden 08. This also includes an expanded STADIUMS dat file which you can add additional stadiums, it is the same process as in Madden 08.

Decompress and place them in the My Documents\Madden NFL 2007 folder. The UIS_LIB_STADIUMS.dat file does not need to be moved into the Program Files directory like in Madden 08. Run Madden NFL 07 and load the <default> roster to preview the stadiums.

DOWNLOAD 81MB

Sponsor

Sponsor

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Re: Madden NFL 07 (New Stadiums)

Postby JSamuel » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:27 pm

Thank you for this.

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:19 pm

YYEESSSS!!!! Thank you very much for this. This is amazing, and will be a huge help for a world league project I am working on for 07.

Thanks man! This is solid gold.
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

SteveV
Rookie

Postby SteveV » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:34 am

many thanks for this, just one question - does the DB_TEMPLATES.dat file have to overwrite the current one? I already installed that file for the FF-FI X1V mod that works for 07.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:14 am

SteveV wrote:many thanks for this, just one question - does the DB_TEMPLATES.dat file have to overwrite the current one? I already installed that file for the FF-FI X1V mod that works for 07.

No but you will need to install it to load the <default> roster and save the roster. Once you save the roster you can remove it and leave the ff-fi x1v in place.

You will need to transfer the stadium information from the saved roster to which ever roster you plan on giving the new stadiums to tho.

AaronS
Hall of Fame

Postby AaronS » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:34 pm

By chance do you remember or have a list of the files you edited in teh DB_Template?

.. I added the Mod uniforms into '07, and also swapped out a couple customs. I'd rather import your changes into my current file than have to redo all the work I did with the uni's.

Thanks!

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:51 pm

The only changes I did to the db templates file is to add the roster. The roster itself is the default roster with the new stadiums.

There a couple of ways to add the new stadiums to an existing roster. The easiest way would be to create a team in the new stadiums roster and assign the stadium(s) you want in your roster to the created team. Then export the created team and import it to your roster. Once you save your roster export the city and stad tables with a db efitor. Go back to Madden and delete the custom team from your roster and save it. Lastly, import the city and stad tables back to your roster and you have the new stadiums in your existing roster.

AaronS
Hall of Fame

Postby AaronS » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:30 am

elguapo wrote:The only changes I did to the db templates file is to add the roster. The roster itself is the default roster with the new stadiums.

There a couple of ways to add the new stadiums to an existing roster. The easiest way would be to create a team in the new stadiums roster and assign the stadium(s) you want in your roster to the created team. Then export the created team and import it to your roster. Once you save your roster export the city and stad tables with a db efitor. Go back to Madden and delete the custom team from your roster and save it. Lastly, import the city and stad tables back to your roster and you have the new stadiums in your existing roster.

Perfect. That is simple enough. I should be able to get this working.

Much thanks for the reply.

TheRareButter
MVP

Postby TheRareButter » Sat May 22, 2021 9:12 pm

Do these work for NFL Head Coach? (Madden 06)? Do they include field textures?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun May 23, 2021 3:26 am

TheRareButter wrote:Do these work for NFL Head Coach? (Madden 06)? Do they include field textures?

Stadiums are on the to do list to port over in the future. All of the stadiums from this thread (I think) should be included. I'm pretty sure egluapo's ported stadiums are all in the FF/FI Mod anyway.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Madden 07 PC”