Game crash

endicottroad
Rookie

Game crash

Postby endicottroad » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:01 pm

At the end of the first half, or the end of the game, if I score a TD or a FG with 0:29 or less to go, the game crashes and I have to use the Windows Task Manager to close the program. Then I must restart the game and go back to where I last saved.
Any ideas on fixing this little annoying problem?
Thanks.

Endicott Road

Game crash

Sponsor

Sponsor

rogerjinx
Hall of Fame

Re: Game crash

Postby rogerjinx » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:19 pm

endicottroad wrote:At the end of the first half, or the end of the game, if I score a TD or a FG with 0:29 or less to go, the game crashes and I have to use the Windows Task Manager to close the program. Then I must restart the game and go back to where I last saved.
Thanks.

Endicott Road

That is a known bug if you are playing the Falcons or their playbook (something like that.)

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:36 am

rogerjinx wrote:
endicottroad wrote:At the end of the first half, or the end of the game, if I score a TD or a FG with 0:29 or less to go, the game crashes and I have to use the Windows Task Manager to close the program. Then I must restart the game and go back to where I last saved.
Thanks.

Endicott Road

That is a known bug if you are playing the Falcons or their playbook (something like that.)

Nope...I played the Falcons with their playbook and it never crashed

endicottroad
Rookie

Postby endicottroad » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:43 pm

This happens no matter which team, franchise, or playbook I use. Any thoughts on what I can do about it?
Thanks.

ER

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:05 pm

Re-order depth charts for all teams, don't use the playbooks that are causing crashes

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:25 am

Thanks.

Endicott Road

make sure your video card driver is updated (not windows microsoft basic display adapter listed in the device manager), make sure you have the old roll up direct X and .net frameworks 3.5-4.5 installed otherwise your game will frequently crash....esp on windows 8 and 10.....

if you need links check my signature/guide for these programs....
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Return to “Madden 07 PC”