Carson Wentz - The Boss

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Carson Wentz - The Boss

Postby JSamuel » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:34 am

Carson Wentz is awesome. I always knew he would be better than Jared Goff.

He reminded me of Peyton Manning on Monday.

Carson Wentz - The Boss

Sponsor

Sponsor

achernar
Hall of Fame

Re: Carson Wentz - The Boss

Postby achernar » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:26 am

I prefer evaluate a QB after his third year

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:27 am

achernar wrote:I prefer evaluate a QB after his third year

True, we'll be able to tell more as time goes on. But you have to admit, in his two games so far, he looked awesome.

jedi4hire
All-Pro

Postby jedi4hire » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:34 am

As Achernar pointed out, it's way to early to say how good Wentz is going to be. He's certainly going to have ups and downs this season; lets see how he does once he's under serious pressure for an entire game. Having said that I've liked him since before the draft and think he will have a very good career.
"Our vegetables are hand tossed through a cascade of water and chopped in mid air"

Browns customer service
Why the browns Don't have a website
they can't string three W's together :cry:

When the Browns win the Super Bowl?
close Madden :roll:

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:10 pm

jedi4hire wrote:As Achernar pointed out, it's way to early to say how good Wentz is going to be. He's certainly going to have ups and downs this season; lets see how he does once he's under serious pressure for an entire game. Having said that I've liked him since before the draft and think he will have a very good career.

I know. I was watching videos of Wentz in the combine; I liked him too. I was hoping the Rams would take him, since I have family that lives in LA. But alas, the Rams took Goff, and the Eagles got Wentz. Todd Gurley and Carson Wentz would have definitely been fun to watch. The Rams are still my second favorite team though.

jedi4hire
All-Pro

Postby jedi4hire » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:23 pm

JSamuel wrote:I know. I was watching videos of Wentz in the combine; I liked him too. I was hoping the Rams would take him, since I have family that lives in LA. But alas, the Rams took Goff, and the Eagles got Wentz. Todd Gurley and Carson Wentz would have definitely been fun to watch. The Rams are still my second favorite team though.

Hard for me to like the Rams when they abandon their cities so much. They've relocated THREE time now. (twice to L.A.)

Personally I would rather have seen the Rams get a new stadium in St. Louis and the Raiders move back to Los Angeles.
"Our vegetables are hand tossed through a cascade of water and chopped in mid air"

Browns customer service
Why the browns Don't have a website
they can't string three W's together :cry:

When the Browns win the Super Bowl?
close Madden :roll:

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:34 pm

jedi4hire wrote:
JSamuel wrote:I know. I was watching videos of Wentz in the combine; I liked him too. I was hoping the Rams would take him, since I have family that lives in LA. But alas, the Rams took Goff, and the Eagles got Wentz. Todd Gurley and Carson Wentz would have definitely been fun to watch. The Rams are still my second favorite team though.

Hard for me to like the Rams when they abandon their cities so much. They've relocated THREE time now. (twice to L.A.)

Personally I would rather have seen the Rams get a new stadium in St. Louis and the Raiders move back to Los Angeles.

I understand a lot of people feel that way. But with my cousins living in LA, I couldn't help but like the Rams a little bit. And of course, it's easy to like the team with Todd Gurley.

achernar
Hall of Fame

Postby achernar » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:04 pm

I like the example of the 2012 QB class...

In the 2012 season I think no one
will imagine Kirk Cousins starting ahead of Robert Griffin III...

And Goff not play a regular game yet... so...

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Postby JSamuel » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:06 pm

achernar wrote:I like the example of the 2012 QB class...

In the 2012 season I think no one
will imagine Kirk Cousins starting ahead of Robert Griffin III...

And Goff not play a regular game yet... so...

That is a good example. We really won't be able to tell until after 2 or 3 years. Everyone remembers how good RG3 was for his first few games, but then look what happened...

Return to “Philadelphia Eagles”